The Student Room Group

Ghosted after two months

So this guy and I have been seeing each other (constant communication both in person and online) and suddenly he ghosted me. He told me he’s a bit busy and would get back to me later in the week but that was 10 days ago. I’ve been ghosted before but with this guy I didn’t expect it to end like this. I thought he would at least have the decency to explain. I’m so sick of opening up to people and having that completely wasted. What the hell goes on in the minds of men that do this??? If you’ve done something like this before can you explain why???
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy and I have been seeing each other (constant communication both in person and online) and suddenly he ghosted me. He told me he’s a bit busy and would get back to me later in the week but that was 10 days ago. I’ve been ghosted before but with this guy I didn’t expect it to end like this. I thought he would at least have the decency to explain. I’m so sick of opening up to people and having that completely wasted. What the hell goes on in the minds of men that do this??? If you’ve done something like this before can you explain why???

He told you he's busy and would get back to you but hasn't yet. That doesn't necessarily sound like ghosting to me, he could still be busy or forgot he had and ongoing conversation with you. I would just text him again and say something along the lines of 'hey, how are you doing? are you done with x?' and see if he responds and id the conversation carries on like before from there. If you still don't hear from him for another week or so then there is a strong possibility he could be ghosting you but honestly you should give him a proper chance before jumping to conclusions, especially when he literally let you know beforehand that he wouldn't be able to talk to you for a while.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending