The Student Room Group

Why would a girl wake me up at 3am in the morning and ask me to have coffee?

Scroll to see replies

Why would anyone want to drink coffee at 3am anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
She lives next door to me

Asked awakardly if I wanted to have coffee with her

I rejected her request politely

Felt bad since and today she's noticeably less friendly

What's going on?

Lol she defo didnt want coffee. You missed your chance buddy
Reply 22
You blew it mate, instead, she could have been blowing it :wink:
Seems a bit weird. I don't know.

She may have been a little drunk - 3am sounds like the right sort of time that she could have just got home from a night out.

And/or she may have been upset about something. Sometimes in drunken states girls need a chat with anyone who will listen, even if they don't know them that well.

She also may not have realised you were asleep, even if it was 3am. I find it strange to think she knowingly woke you up at 3am, completely sober and wanting a normal tea chat. Feel like something must have been dodgy/wrong.
She's a weirdo. Cut contact, now. You don't stick your dick in crazy.
Reply 25
My guess is that she is into you and got a burst of confidence to tell you and did it before she talked herself out of it and maybe she is being less friendly because she is embarrassed?
Original post by Deshi
She wanted the d and you blew it

She should've been the one blowing it :colone:
Original post by Adam171014
In other words, she wants the D.

seconded!!
But coffee? If she said juice i would have gone, plus i look like a mong early in the morning, so didn't want to give a bad impression

So why didn't you just say 'not sure sbout coffee at this time of morning, how about juice?'
And instead you've blown your chances.
And people complain they can't get laid, Jesus...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else think that's kind of cute and quirky?
Original post by Deshi
She wanted the d and you blew it

He blew the d?
Original post by holocene
Anyone else think that's kind of cute and quirky?

It is if it's in an Ellen Page film and after the first tryst she kept thinking up other fun things to do, like building a treehouse at 10am or walking on rooftops at dusk.

Instead, it would probably have led to nightly interruptions of sleep, glassy-eyed dead sex followed by a spiral of unpaid, unqualified and increasingly inescapable shrink sessions surrounded by the shards of her broken life and cuddly toy klekshun.

Better to keep to yourself in this world. :ninja:
Original post by kopi, ffs
It is if it's in an Ellen Page film and after the first tryst she kept thinking up other fun things to do, like building a treehouse at 10am or walking on rooftops at dusk.

Instead, it would probably have led to nightly interruptions of sleep, glassy-eyed dead sex followed by a spiral of unpaid, unqualified and increasingly inescapable shrink sessions surrounded by the shards of her broken life and cuddly toy klekshun.

Better to keep to yourself in this world. :ninja:

:frown: you're right but I wish you weren't
Coffee at 3am is a terrible idea whatever her reasoning.
The level of autism is high on TSR.
(edited 9 years ago)
She lives next door to me

Asked awakardly if I wanted to have coffee with her

I rejected her request politely

Felt bad since and today she's noticeably less friendly

What's going on?

Well she probably couldn't sleep, felt lonely, thought of you and that maybe you'd like to, you know come over spend some time together. Maybe she was scared by herself.

One thing leads to other and maybe you could've gotten laid or made a friend or at least not slept by yourself that night.

Live a little next time, if you don't have anything really important due in morning. And even if you automatically say no at first, then realise that you wanted to say yes, then get back to her ask if offer still stands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending