University of Leeds 2016 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChloeLin
Offer for politics :h:h:h:h:h

Same :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Thought I would post something, as these kinds of threads has helped me keep up to date with the economic offers :smile:

I have an offer of AAA from Leeds to study Economics L100.
I applied on the 12th and got the offer yesterday, very happy that I have got an offer :smile:
Original post by k8jlee
Got my offer today to read Accounting and Finance need AAA, totally didn't think they would offer me.

Got an offer for Acc&Fin too! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Got an offer for Maths & Music and have Leeds as my firm!
Does anyone know if we get an open day for looking at the department for our chosen course?
Sent my UCAS off couple days ago, applied for Econ L100, just waiting for my tutor to send it now (a bit late)! Is 2-3 weeks standard then?
Got an offer for Communication and Media! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by craafcik
Got an offer for Acc&Fin too! :biggrin:

Well done! Definitely firming Leeds.
Original post by NatalieEXE
Does anyone know if we get an open day for looking at the department for our chosen course?

Open days are 3rd and 24th february for me, you should get a letter through the post with information.

Offer for Maths and Management A*AB (A* in maths) or AAA
Original post by k8jlee
Well done! Definitely firming Leeds.

I'm probably firming Warwick unless I get an offer from LSE, but gonna take Leeds an an insurance, personally love those discovery modules :biggrin: congrats to you too!
Does anybody have an offer to study Classical Civilisation? Mines AAB but yet to find anybody who wants to study Classics !
I really want to apply for maths at Leeds but it says typical offer AAA or AAB with an A in As further maths, my target is only ABB and I got a C in further maths :frown: any point applying?
I got an conditional offer for law :biggrin: but its worrying me that its been 10 days since UCAS said they've offered me a place but there hasn't been a kind of confirmation, 'congratulations on your offer' email yet. The other universities that have offered a place have sent similar emails, but this happen to anyone???
Original post by iheartmusic9
I got an conditional offer for law :biggrin: but its worrying me that its been 10 days since UCAS said they've offered me a place but there hasn't been a kind of confirmation, 'congratulations on your offer' email yet. The other universities that have offered a place have sent similar emails, but this happen to anyone???

this happened to me too, the letter confirmation took like two weeks to come????? (and mine was an early app) i wouldn't worry:smile:
Original post by sallyphilly
waiting for mine :frown: how long did it take?

I've got AAB offer for Philosophy too, mine came the day after I sent off back in October, but don't worry there's plenty of time! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I got an offer for Mathematics bsc exactly a week after applying. A*AC/A*BB/AAB

so happy they accept equivalent grades because I take further maths! pretty sure i'm going to firm Leeds even tho I haven't been to the campus :-)
Original post by franpavis
this happened to me too, the letter confirmation took like two weeks to come????? (and mine was an early app) i wouldn't worry:smile:

omg thanks a ton i was worrying about it the whole time
Just received offer A*AA for Msci Geology (international).
Pleased, but a bit puzzled as I'd only had the confirmation email beforehand, but at the open day they said they interview Msci applicants, especially the ones applying for the year abroad.
Reply 38
Got an offer for Economics AAA woowoo
Reply 39
Got an offer for Law, was expecting a rejection so happily surprised!

Quick Reply

Latest