The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4740
We NEED to for the bowling don't we? OHWOWOHWOWOHWOW. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for you Jen :hmmm:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
i MIGHTTTTTT come earlier. just dunno if its practical cos i have so much coursework in next week and might need the last weekend to do it! :frown:
Reply 4742
2 weeks fil has to go without seeing you. *shakes her head in disgust* What an awful gf :p:
if you're going bowling at Centertainment make sure you register as a VIB on the website because then you get 2 games for £4 =D
Darielle
2 weeks fil has to go without seeing you. *shakes her head in disgust* What an awful gf :p:

well he can come to nottingham this weekend if he wants :hmmm:

:p:

and it's his fault for going back to sheffield! :aetsch:

im nice reelie :frown:
Reply 4745
Day 3 and I've still stuck too it :proud:

And OIC, making fil go all the way to Nottingham just for you. When you would be coming here for fil, ria, me, kazzypops and simeywimey. *mutters something about selfishness* :p: Ria iz coming over mine tonight to have a catch-up goss/bitching session.

Not about any of you guys. Or anything. :biggrin:
Oooh ice skating ice skating!!! :biggrin:

Kazzen bought me my Easter egg to signify my winning of the fish bet oh yeah go me :biggrin:

:love:
lets go ice skating, bowling AND lasering all in one weekend! YAHYAH.

and who wants to come to buddha bar? :biggrin:
me me!
Reply 4749
I'm having a fat day :frown:

Least I won't go cold in the winter.
i have one of those every day dazielle. :p:
I will come to buddha bar if there is a giant fat man in the shape of the "deity" there :p: and if there is beer :beer:

I am procrastinating furiously!

:ridinghor
Reply 4752
I walked past the ground near our living room window...party poppers everywhere... :hmmm:
inferiormadbeing
I will come to buddha bar if there is a giant fat man in the shape of the "deity" there :p: and if there is beer :beer:

there are both :proud:

:biggrin:
Darielle
I walked past the ground near our living room window...party poppers everywhere... :hmmm:

**BOMB**
inferiormadbeing

The persisting difficulty in simulation of observed boundary layer cloud properties is a clear testimony of the still inadequate representation of boundary-layer processes. A variety of approaches is followed, ranging from bulk schemes in which the assumption of a well-mixed layer is made a priori, to discretised approaches considering diffusion between a number of vertical layers. Here the corresponding diffusion coefficients are being computed from dimensional analysis and observational data fitted to it. The use of algorithms based on the prognostic computation of turbulent kinetic energy and higher-order closure hypotheses is also becoming more common and new schemes continue to be proposed (Abdella and McFarlane, 1997). A critical review and evaluation of boundary-layer schemes was recently made by Ayotte et al. (1996). They found that all schemes have difficulty with representing the entrainment processes at the top of even the clear boundary layer.
.jen.
**BOMB**

TERRORIZT *runs*
Reply 4757
Fluent in Lies
The persisting difficulty in simulation of observed boundary layer cloud properties is a clear testimony of the still inadequate representation of boundary-layer processes. A variety of approaches is followed, ranging from bulk schemes in which the assumption of a well-mixed layer is made a priori, to discretised approaches considering diffusion between a number of vertical layers. Here the corresponding diffusion coefficients are being computed from dimensional analysis and observational data fitted to it. The use of algorithms based on the prognostic computation of turbulent kinetic energy and higher-order closure hypotheses is also becoming more common and new schemes continue to be proposed (Abdella and McFarlane, 1997). A critical review and evaluation of boundary-layer schemes was recently made by Ayotte et al. (1996). They found that all schemes have difficulty with representing the entrainment processes at the top of even the clear boundary layer.

Shhutttupp.
it was so sad watching the news about virginia tech before :frown: just imagine if it was one of our unis. how terrifying it must have been.
Reply 4759
Of course there is a giant Buddha at the Buddha Bar. And scrummy cocktails (two for £5!), none of this crappy beer lark.

*Checks out laser quest thing*

Latest

Trending

Trending