The Student Room Group

"Everyone has a price"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by OingoBoingo
I was in a fancy bar waiting for my date(months ago now) who was quite late and got approached by a French gentleman, who offered to buy me a drink. We were talking and he was saying how much he liked me etc etc. He was loaded. Worked for royals all over the globe and showed me pictures. He suggested i ditch my date and go home with him. He offered me £2,000. And without blinking I said no.

He said "rubbish, everyone has a price" and I was just wondering...do you agree ? If so, what do you think your price would be ?

He was paying to:

a) Have sex with you

b) buy your partnership (and sex with you)

Anyone that thinks he can use money to get a genuine relationship is not worth your time (unless you love sugar daddies).

And yes everybody has a price. But the price tag reads: "infinite".
Reply 41
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons

I don't know what my price would be - but I'd definately have one.

:cool: I know you do. I just gotta buy the right key to open your doors. :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by grannylovers
Also a thing that u learn when u had multiple lovers in ur life, that not all sex is pleasant, and when it was real bad sex then it leave horrid memories in ur brain, sometimes i wake up thinking about a bad lover of 13 years ago,,,,so then 2000 is certainly not worth a bad taste in my mouth for like 10 years....

You naughty. All in your mouth, uh? :cool:
Reply 43
For a start, rich men with big penises don't tend to need to pay people to have sex with them.

Also, I said a billion. Your arse would repair.

What about rich men with little penises?
Reply 44
I'd **** him for a million. We're talking a million pounds here. That would be so many of my problems completely sorted.

Do you not understand what a billion is, by the way?

I love how honest you are. Are you this honest face to face as well?
Original post by Juichiro
You naughty. All in your mouth, uh? :cool:
um, does not with u a negative emotion, gives u a bad taste in ur mouth? Its very common...
Reply 46
Original post by boba
I don't get it she said she said no.

thats why I said If she accepted the offer. the guy she was dating is lucky that she didnt accept it thus dodging the bullet.
Reply 47
Everyone hates a realist, I suppose. I however refuse to believe anyone who says they would not unless they are fundamentally religious, until the situation in question has presented itself and been appropriately dealt with.

Because lets face it - a billion pounds would change the lives of your family and friends (if you were generous) forever. Not to mention your children and grandchildren. You'd also be able to give to charity, fund businesses, never have to worry about unemployment. So I'd take it as hearsay until the situation actually occurred, as is, of course, my opinion on it.

For a billion pounds... I would do a lot.
I love how honest you are. Are you this honest face to face as well?

I'm exactly this honest in real life. I don't go in for pretending to be someone I'm really not, not much.

And thank you. :-D

And sure - if a rich guy with a small penis offered a billion, you bet your ass I'd have sex with him. My pleasure can be the money.
Original post by CodeJack
For a billion pounds... I would do a lot.

To be honest, thinking about it, I'd repeatedly bang some guy for a billion pounds. Not for life - but certainly for like. A year. Hell, I'll never earn that much per annum doing anything else.
He was paying to:

a) Have sex with you

b) buy your partnership (and sex with you)

Anyone that thinks he can use money to get a genuine relationship is not worth your time (unless you love sugar daddies).

And yes everybody has a price. But the price tag reads: "infinite".

The only person, I would feel sorry for is the BF! All this talk of money wouldn't go down well with a partner.
Cool story, sis.
I disagree that everyone has a price. No amount of money could make me cheat on my boyfriend; partly because I love him too much to hurt him like that and partly because I wouldn't be able to live with myself afterwards; the thought of having sex for money sickens me. How could I possibly look my children in the eye and tell them where their inheritance came from? I would rather live a modest life of hard work than compromise my dignity in that way.
Reply 53
Original post by Plumstone
I disagree that everyone has a price. No amount of money could make me cheat on my boyfriend; partly because I love him too much to hurt him like that and partly because I wouldn't be able to live with myself afterwards; the thought of having sex for money sickens me. How could I possibly look my children in the eye and tell them where their inheritance came from? I would rather live a modest life of hard work than compromise my dignity in that way.

Tbh i'm sure they wouldn't mind when you handed over a new IPad and the keys to an Aston :tongue:
Original post by Idle
Tbh i'm sure they wouldn't mind when you handed over a new IPad and the keys to an Aston :tongue:

Yeah, my experience with inheritors is they often aren't too picky about where the largesse came from. Anyway, of all the possible ways of making really serious notes, is it really the worst? Surely not. Hence the popularity of rich guys who are small, weedy and not particularly prepossessing.

As Mrs Merton famously asked, "so Debbie McGee, what first attracted you to multi-millionaire Paul Daniels?"
Original post by Idle

Well I am not that shallow and I don't expect that my children will be either. If my mother told me the money we lived off came from prostitution (although I accept that it's a valid career choice for others) I would be devastated.
Reply 56
To be honest, thinking about it, I'd repeatedly bang some guy for a billion pounds. Not for life - but certainly for like. A year. Hell, I'll never earn that much per annum doing anything else.

You rock - and not just because you agreed with my post on the family thread. Big up the realists.

I agree that everyone has a price, fo' sho'. Would I screw someone for a billion? Hell yea!

And when we say 'price', that doesn't have to mean financial. For some people, the price is that of a few drinks in a club, and about half an hour of time. For others, it's 5+ years of monogamous commitment and a marriage proposal. Also, our prices typically change constantly. Once upon a time, a few drinks might have been enough if the context was right. Later, it might not have been.

So before all you Saints carry on with the 'oh not me, I'm special, I'm not in the majority, I am precious priceless flower'; consider that your price might, yes, be different - it might be a trip to the movies and a few hours/days/weeks/months of pleasant company and careful flattery; but there is a price. No matter how you look at it.

I'd bang someone for a billion if I was single. But I wouldn't cheat on my fella, because then it brings another person into it, and isn't just about me benefitting anymore.
What about the reverse - if a rich, but unattractive lady, offered money to a guy for one night, do you think the price would be lower than, say, for girls being asked by a rich, but unattractive man?

I have a feeling it might be quite a lot lower!
Reply 58
Everyone doesn't have a price. I wouldn't sell my body for sex for all the money in the world. I'm prepared to do plenty of horrible jobs to support my family but I have my limits.
I don't desire that either.

But I desire money.

There are very few people who would not **** a strange for a billion pounds, even if they say they wouldn't.

Hmm, would you do it on camera though, with your parents being the ones to watch the sextape? :hmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending