The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Run and shoot :p:

If it manages to download tonight I'll add you on Steam and bash some Zombies about :p:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 41
Xtrm2Matt
Run and shoot :p:

If it manages to download tonight I'll add you on Steam and bash some Zombies about :p:

wots ya steam name ?
Reply 42
Wiggler
wots ya steam name ?

Couldn't even tell you, I have no idea :p: I always have to add people. What's yours? :smile:
Reply 43
Ahh, just over 15% downloaded.

Bash some zombies? Sounds good, just the sort of thing I want to do before I go to bed :P
Reply 44
Mine is k9ruby I think on STEAM
Reply 45
k9ruby
WP? eh? Expand!

Widening Participation, to cut a really long winded explination short, it's basically to get more people to university that wouldn't normally go, similar to how to the Aim Higher Initiative works.

basically the step ahead invites will be sent to people such as, they're the first in their family to goto uni, Mature Students, Care Leavers, Disabled Students, students from certain 'highlighted' post codes etc
Reply 46
Xtrm2Matt
Couldn't even tell you, I have no idea :p: I always have to add people. What's yours? :smile:

dunno same issue lol will go and find out if i can
Reply 47
Try to add my email: [email protected]

I think that'll work anyways :smile:
Reply 48

Originally Posted by k9ruby
WP? eh? Expand!

Widening Participation, to cut a really long winded explination short, it's basically to get more people to university that wouldn't normally go, similar to how to the Aim Higher Initiative works.

basically the step ahead invites will be sent to people such as, they're the first in their family to goto uni, Mature Students, Care Leavers, Disabled Students, students from certain 'highlighted' post codes etc

Oooh.....

Will I count?
Reply 49
no idea lol
Reply 50
no idea lol

Interesting.
Reply 51
I'm downloading the left for dead demo... my flat mate has it on the xbox 360 and loves it, if it's good (and can actually run on my pc) then i'll probs buy it!! (rare i know lmao)
Reply 52

I'm downloading the left for dead demo... my flat mate has it on the xbox 360 and loves it, if it's good (and can actually run on my pc) then i'll probs buy it!! (rare i know lmao)

Added you!
Reply 53
65% on the download :biggrin:
Reply 54

65% on the download

78%
Reply 55
80% :d
Reply 56
99.9%!
Reply 57
Ready!
Reply 58
almost there!! 95!!
Reply 59
what happened to ruby!?! you disappeared lol... Zombies didnt scare u off did they?

Latest

Trending

Trending