The Student Room Group

I have a big nose and am hating myself now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hopple
I think you jump to conclusions far too easily.

I'll ask you this, all things equal, would you rather your child had a big, teasable nose, or a 'normal' sized one?

Every single human on earth would answer 'Normal sized', of course, if it meant a big nose is 'teasable'... but if you've inherited a large nose (Like OP has) then there's nothing you can do about it except accept it and be positive about it. What you're doing is rubbing salt in the wound.

Honestly, in some situations you have to learn to say something nice or keep your thoughts to yourself. Or at least think before you speak. :confused:
i have a hunch on my nose, not your 'perfect barbie nose', looks big from most angles, but a lot of people say it suits me and i'm really pretty. i think if i got plastic surgery like i wanted to as a kid it would be the worst thing

also, me 'fixing' my nose wouldn't make me any happier cos there's other things physically and internally about myself that i'm not confident about so i think you need to address other issues and feelings you have with yourself before you get so down about your looks.

plus, proof that big noses can be hot
two words, Adrien Brody.

:coma::coma::coma:
Reply 62
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Every single human on earth would answer 'Normal sized', of course, if it meant a big nose is 'teasable'... but if you've inherited a large nose (Like OP has) then there's nothing you can do about it except accept it and be positive about it. What you're doing is rubbing salt in the wound.

Honestly, in some situations you have to learn to say something nice or keep your thoughts to yourself. Or at least think before you speak. :confused:

All I said was that you shouldn't try and make your children have big noses, which is what some people suggested the anons do.
Reply 63
I like big noses. I'm not just saying that. I really them, they have something a bit quirky and roman and male about them. Like Heathcliff without the evil :smile:
Original post by Hopple
All I said was that you shouldn't try and make your children have big noses, which is what some people suggested the anons do.

I see.... :rolleyes:
I still want to see your nose though :awesome:
Reply 65
Original post by ithoughtofthis
I see.... :rolleyes:
I still want to see your nose though :awesome:

Ok,

Spoiler

Now you.
Original post by Hopple
Ok,

Spoiler

Now you.

Aww I really should've never judged you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending