The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by fefssdf
Where are the mark schemes ?

No idea.
Reply 921
How to download the mark schemes from Edexcel website?
Reply 922
Im only AS Level:
Original post by tgygt
How to download the mark schemes from Edexcel website?

You can't, mark schemes available on Edexcel website are only accessible by teachers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 924
Original post by PlayerBB
You can't, mark schemes available on Edexcel website are only accessible by teachers

Posted from TSR Mobile

But why some people now have those pdf?
Does anyone have OCR AS Maths Papers 2016?
My college texts us our results :dontknow::dontknow::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tgygt
But why some people now have those pdf?

Some people have their teacher password so they have access. Others, their teachers send them the mark schemes

Posted from TSR Mobile
The mark schemes for edexcel have been uploaded on here but i cant find them. Can someone post the link please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by con.brown
Are the 2016 Edexcel mark schemes still going up tonight? I need to definitively settle some disputes with people over politics and history essay answers :tongue:

Didn't know Arts subject mark schemes worked like that. Aren't you supposed to be marked on the overall quality of the answer rather than being required to include specific points?
Original post by Bubbles26
The mark schemes for edexcel have been uploaded on here but i cant find them. Can someone post the link please

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you can't find them, how do you know they've been uploaded on TSR? I need them too :frown:
Original post by Sacred Ground
If you can't find them, how do you know they've been uploaded on TSR? I need them too :frown:

Earlier on in the thread someone said they have been uploaded and have seen them too. So im just waiting for a link to be posted or something:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those asking about mark schemes, only the Edexcel Maths ones have been posted (in the respective module threads) as they are the only ones uploaded onto the Edexcel Maths emporium network
Will there be other subjects coming as well?
Original post by marioman
Didn't know Arts subject mark schemes worked like that. Aren't you supposed to be marked on the overall quality of the answer rather than being required to include specific points?

No you're right it is on overall quality its just there was some ambiguously worded questions that still needed to be answered in a specific way, there will be some crucial (although not essential) points you have to include but you're unlikely to get a high level if you miss the gist of the question.
Have the edexcel mark schemes for econ been uploaded?
Who agrees here that it is annoying that unis know our results a good 4/5 days before us. After all we have to face the nerving wait not them!!
Reply 937
Original post by ninjass
Who agrees here that it is annoying that unis know our results a good 4/5 days before us. After all we have to face the nerving wait not them!!

Well it does make sense... And maybe it should be sooner still because there are still a 6th on applicants who will be down as pending on results day.
It also means you get some people who know a day or 2 in advanced due to getting welcome packs from their uni which isn't really fair but obviously everyone would love to be one of them.

I'd probably only argue that people who don't apply to uni should get their grades earlier maybe but that's it.
Original post by Aph
Well it does make sense... And maybe it should be sooner still because there are still a 6th on applicants who will be down as pending on results day.
It also means you get some people who know a day or 2 in advanced due to getting welcome packs from their uni which isn't really fair but obviously everyone would love to be one of them.

I'd probably only argue that people who don't apply to uni should get their grades earlier maybe but that's it.

It makes sense I agree but its annoying!! However there is no better alternative :frown:
Has some bad man still not uploaded all the edexcel markschemes yet? They've been on the website for a while now :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest