The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by allym123
Southampton & Bournemouth but only had an interview for Southampton so far, last Monday - I'm refreshing everything like mad 24/7 🙈

How did Southampton go? ☺️ Good luck, I'm sure you'll be amazing! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jannypanny
She got a message last night

When did she apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 982
Original post by Ao1811
I have one on the 10th so nervous 😁

good luck! im so scared, have no idea what to expect!
Original post by skytrenfield
How did Southampton go? ☺️ Good luck, I'm sure you'll be amazing! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I could have done much more - I think it went as well as it could! The maths was a little trickier than the practice papers I'd done but it was all just the way they were worded coupled with nerves on the day but I don't think I did too badly 😁 X
Original post by Mrsxmas
Salford got back to me with rejection within a week of applying :frown: (15th Jan). It appeared I had missed off English Language GCSE from my application!! I know... I KNOW!! Have been in touch and was asked to send an email with my certificate attached so fingers crossed they will reassess soon!

Still waiting for 3 of the others to get in touch...got invitation to interview from Manchester yesterday though so was quite pleased :smile:

When did you apply for Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 985
Does anyone know when all the interview spots have gone? I applied late (Jan 10th) and have heard nothing back from my choices (Edge Hill and LJMU) and have heard that I'm probably waiting for rejections as most interview spots have been given out. Around this time last year I received a rejection from Edge Hill so it is kind of in time with that. I'm just going out of my mind and as this is my last chance to go to study nursing, I'm getting really sad and down :frown:
So your definitely firming?? I'm waiting to hear back from York (after interview), and Napier but think I have my heart set on Northunbria and phew was so worried about it glad it's October!! 🙂
Original post by Memamem
Does anyone know when all the interview spots have gone? I applied late (Jan 10th) and have heard nothing back from my choices (Edge Hill and LJMU) and have heard that I'm probably waiting for rejections as most interview spots have been given out. Around this time last year I received a rejection from Edge Hill so it is kind of in time with that. I'm just going out of my mind and as this is my last chance to go to study nursing, I'm getting really sad and down :frown:

At my interview for edge hill they said they are interviewing until March, I've had an interview at John moored today and they are still interviewing until at least late February. Don't give up hope yet x
Reply 988
I also applied late(11th) as I stupidly assumed the next stage wouldn't start until after the 15th deadline! I was always told any application received until that date is fairly considered but some unis obviously have their own methods.
Anyway I heard back from edge hill within days with a rejection so perhaps not all bad you're still waiting. I've been offered an interview at Cumbria but that isn't till may waiting on uclan and salford😬
Waiting is really tough. Hang in there and good luck
Original post by Memamem
Reply 989
Original post by kjp06
I also applied late(11th) as I stupidly assumed the next stage wouldn't start until after the 15th deadline! I was always told any application received until that date is fairly considered but some unis obviously have their own methods.
Anyway I heard back from edge hill within days with a rejection so perhaps not all bad you're still waiting. I've been offered an interview at Cumbria but that isn't till may waiting on uclan and salford😬
Waiting is really tough. Hang in there and good luck

Your interview for Cumbria isn't until May? That's a while off - I have mine nxt week although I applied in Oct/Nov time. Congratulations on your interrview there. I don't think it means anything though as I've heard that Cumbria won't be allocating places until everyone has been interviewed
Reply 990
Original post by AmyH81
Your interview for Cumbria isn't until May? That's a while off - I have mine nxt week although I applied in Oct/Nov time. Congratulations on your interrview there. I don't think it means anything though as I've heard that Cumbria won't be allocating places until everyone has been interviewed

Thank you. It's my first choice so really happy I have an interview! May seems so long off but at least I won't have long to wait for a decision.
Good luck in your interview
Reply 991
Has anyone had an interview or invite for one at Plymouth yet?
Original post by allym123
I don't think I could have done much more - I think it went as well as it could! The maths was a little trickier than the practice papers I'd done but it was all just the way they were worded coupled with nerves on the day but I don't think I did too badly 😁 X

I'm sure you've done okay! Don't doubt yourself! At least it's done and out the way now!! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I got an interview for Edinburgh Napier but I don't know whether to go because I actually don't want to go to that uni anymore and wouldn't go even if I got rejected by all my other choices! Is there much point?
I applied in December for Manchester and Salford, I have an interview at Manchester on March 9th and still waiting to hear back from Salford as to whether I have an interview. I actually applied to Manchester 8 years ago and got rejected but I'm coming back as I know its what I have to do, but I'm scared ill be rejected again although I have more than enough experience now! xx
Reply 995
Original post by SparklyToes
I applied in December for Manchester and Salford, I have an interview at Manchester on March 9th and still waiting to hear back from Salford as to whether I have an interview. I actually applied to Manchester 8 ears ago and got rejected but I'm coming back as I know its what I have to do, but I'm scared ill be rejected again although I have more than enough experience now! xx

That's so good you know it's exactly what you want though!! I have mine on the 17th, good luck!!xx
Original post by edenmoffatt
Guys I got an interview for Edinburgh Napier but I don't know whether to go because I actually don't want to go to that uni anymore and wouldn't go even if I got rejected by all my other choices! Is there much point?

I personally wouldn't bother if I knew I definitely wouldn't go there under any circumstances but I know some people would do it for the experience.
Original post by Mrsxmas
Still waiting... They have asked for clarification of quals though so they are working on them so hopefully will here something soon............

I got rejected last week from there. I was so dissapointed
Original post by kjade95
Don't worry it's fine!:smile: ah I'm sure you'll get an interview.. It's confusing when they say you don't have a strong personal statement and then get interviews elsewhere!! Urm I think Teesside asked me about 5, but it's probably slightly different to everyone as they seem to like go off your answer from the first question as to what they then ask :smile: yeah that's it! Which is your first choice? Let me know how you get on anyway:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What sort of things did you get asked at tees? I'm there this week and I'm so nervous!!

Did you have to do the maths too?

:smile:
Just got an offer from Southampton after my interview on the 25th! So happy especially as I thought it hadn't gone well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending