Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David B)
    Wow nice you got some spending money

Well yeah but the point of the thread was too find out the maximum you can spend weekly. But I guess it would've been better if I added an option to ask how much of the maximum you were going to spend a week. And only 20-30? What you going to do with the remaining 131-121? Well it's obvious your going to save it, but for what?
    Haven't decided yet, maybe driving lessons because I've never needed a car in my life yet but I'll probably need one if I'm going to get a job. (that isn't in walkable distance anyway.. If i wanted a job at uni it would be close so no need for a car) Maybe save up to move out sometime in the future, I want to get out from living with parents ASAP, hence the reason I have a 50 week contract in my upcoming second year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruffiio)
    That would be the maximum spendable per week to completely run out of money
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.