isn't this female youtuber just perfect? (in terms of looks) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanGaalOut)
    He's ugly as **** as well as short and old and a perv
    lol its his face and confidence im attracted too

ReputationRep:
    She used to be pretty. Now her features are too big for her face

ReputationRep:
    Has nobody else noticed that in the video where she had 'no make up' on, it looks a lot like she has eye shadow or an eyeshadow primer on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamKeene)
    Wheres your god now?
    Sadly, I have to agree to your criticism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    her name is carli bel and shes just amazingly stunning shes what i would say is a 9/9.5 out of 10 (no human is a 10)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAmAEt4WoUo

her face without makeup (44 secs into the vid)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY

her makeup looks fine to me and shes a makeup artist so ofcourse shes going to wear apply more than a few pieces of makeup items. doesnt look too much at all

Not my cup of tea. She has a giant mouth!

ReputationRep:
    lol its his face and confidence im attracted too
    His face is **** ugly and his confidence is being an old perv, find 100 of them in a night out.

ReputationRep:
    His face is **** ugly and his confidence is being an old perv, find 100 of them in a night out.
    :fan: :love: :fan: :love:
    :fan: :love: hes only 32 btw.

ReputationRep:
    She just looks like she has an enormous mouth. Nowhere near 9.5/10

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, no she's not really my type. I just don't find her face attractive.
    (Original post by Friar Chris)
    Hideous.

No, seriously. Looks plastic - all make up, and not in a good way - her lips look ridiculous, her eyelashes almost scrape the ground and her face is as if photoshop could be applied directly to the skin. These things don't look 'perfect', they look exaggerated and disproportionate, which is highly unattractive unless you're programmed to favour appearance not by aesthetic but by the assumption that certain features are indefinitely more 'beautiful' the more they're exaggerated by cosmetic products such that one looks like a certain an affluent, socially-focused 'class' of person.

Oh, and the fact that the sounds (and looks) like a very superficial person on first impression psychologically makes her less attractive too.
    This pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtenshiai)
    She's pretty
    i actually thought most people would agree with me but its the other way round :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think Carli is very pretty, but not in every video. In this video she looks gorgeous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3DFDzdR3w

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    hmm I wouldn't know, Profesh is a fairly high-status bachelor.
    It's a sad indictment of TSR when someone with 6.5/10 aesthetics, a circa 130 I.Q. and an income skirting £20,000 per annum is deemed 'high status'. Although yes, I am incredibly awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    It's a sad indictment of TSR when someone with 6.5/10 aesthetics, a circa 130 I.Q. and an income skirting £20,000 per annum is deemed 'high status'. Although yes, I am incredibly awesome.
    What are you judging their I.Q. on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    What are you judging their I.Q. on?
    He was referring to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    He was referring to me.
    I thought that was out of character :P

ReputationRep:
    Get your eyes tested ASAP
    you may think her choice is unusual from an aesthetics perspective but I would imagine that OP is attracted more to the implicit emotional maturity of the older men than their 'youthful physique' lol. Due to hypergamy and a more traditionalist approach to courtship, a considerable number of Middle Eastern/Asian women are attracted to older men who have already proven financial stability. This is indicated by the tuxedo, the expensive watch he's flaunting, his posture would also suggest confidence as a self-made man. In short he is a true Alpha Male. It's perfectly possible that she has managed to transfer her emotional attraction into an attraction of aesthetics simply because his physical presence reminds her of the attractive virtues they hold.

edit: potential penis envy/Daddy issues, guy exudes masculinity of the 'if you **** with my daughter I will break you' variety. OP admits herself she is attracted to his masculine face and stoic presence. Once again the woman wants an alpha male.

ReputationRep:
    her name is carli bel and shes just amazingly stunning shes what i would say is a 9/9.5 out of 10 (no human is a 10)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAmAEt4WoUo

her face without makeup (44 secs into the vid)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY

her makeup looks fine to me and shes a makeup artist so ofcourse shes going to wear apply more than a few pieces of makeup items. doesnt look too much at all
    Not even close. A 6/7 who can use makeup.

ReputationRep:
    hes hotter than both of you so hush
    hes extremely attractive to me. i guess I have weird taste to some but ah well
    it';s not weird, you're just giving me ammo for my Redpill cannon
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Her eyes are amazing.

I would say she's about a 7/8 out of 10 though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.