The Student Room Group

What age will you be ready to have a baby?

Scroll to see replies

56 years old
like everybody else really, mid-20s/30s
Original post by Foo.mp3
Girls, biologically: 16-30

+

Girls, culturally: 30+

=

End product: ****ed up future generation :yy:

Biologically: 14 - 50

Keep having children throughout that age range. Chance decreases as time goes on. Society is impoverisher due to women being trapped to their natural rate of conception. Everybody is poor. Woo.

Also life by definition is ****ed up. It is all one big **** up.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Keep having children throughout that age range. Chance decreases as time goes on. Society is impoverisher due to women being trapped to their natural rate of conception. Everybody is poor. Woo.

50 is a bit much. Isn't the average age for menopause in the 40s?
Original post by cherryred90s
50 is a bit much. Isn't the average age for menopause in the 40s?

I just included it in there since it can happen.

I'm not gonna produce probability distribution graph :tongue:

Spoiler

28-30
My sister is 19 and just had a baby. But she has a stable job to go back to, her partner has a good job and she owns a flat. So..whenever you have a stable life I suppose
Original post by Foo.mp3
Girls, biologically: 16-30

+

Girls, culturally: 30+

=

End product: ****ed up future generation :yy:

Also life by definition is ****ed up. It is all one big **** up.

Guessing biologically said younger as less likely to have genetic problemos if have baby younger, tho can have one later on (though not sure what is generally max age)
Original post by hellodave5
Guessing biologically said younger as less likely to have genetic problemos if have baby younger, tho can have one later on (though not sure what is generally max age)

But women would still have children past 30. You keep doing it until you can;t any more. Like rabbits. I prefer our current set up.
But women would still have children past 30. You keep doing it until you can;t any more. Like rabbits. I prefer our current set up.

Fair play sir!
People do that aye. Interesting how some have kids much earlier or later than others depending on social context etc.

Having kids is sort of one of those things where its pretty impossible to say you're totally ready for. But if I had to put an age on, probs 30 is a good balance between youth and wisdommnesss.
I am 22 and I feel ready to start my family now. If finances allowed, then I wouldn't wait at all because I think the sooner my boyfriend and I have children, the sooner we can enjoy them.

Sadly, reality gets in the way, so I will probably have to wait until I'm 24-25 before I have a baby.
If there is any form of mercy in this universe, you will all be infertile.
30-35.
Around thirty.
30-35 :smile: I think this is the best time because you have gained certain life experiences and maturity to become a parent, as well as have a start on your career :smile: I think it's the perfect age for an aspiring working mom :smile:
26 onwards
When I was younger I always said I'd be 24 or 25 - now that I'm nearly 22 I can say confidently that that will categorically not be the case. God no.

I think I'll be about 28. Even that sounds young though.
28 - im 18 atm and ill come out of uni at 21 , then wanna travel for a year or two and **** about a little x)
I feel like I'm ready to have a baby. Like mentally but I have no financial aid so I'll just wait. I really can't wait to have a baby. It would be the happiest day of my life! It will remove this loneliness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably 30-32

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending