The Student Room Group

Cosmetic Surgery : If you could get ANYTHING done what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thisisnew
Honestly? I'd get some sort of ****ing hair transplant if that counts. I hate EVERYTHING about my hair and the worst thing is really short hair doesn't suit me at all.

Yes Hair Transplant counts!
Reply 161
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
That's not cosmetic :mad:

Good point, well the wings could be I could be like an ostridge
Original post by Profesh
I'll trade you my ears:

Spoiler

For an acne-free complexion. Deal?

If you don't mind the occasional forehead-er it's a deal :colondollar:
A boob lift and reduction :smile:
Original post by Sawasdee
Will lasik count as a cosmetic surgery? I don't want to wear glasses anymore!

Ummm. Just take out some fat from my tights maybe?

From your tights? :lolwut:
My sister was THIS close to getting her boobs enlarged to a DD then I reminded her she wanted to become a barrister and if she wants a shot at success they'll never make it happen! She's happy with her B cup now ^_^

Yeah, until her eggs are fried by the time she tries to have a baby because being a barrister with only a B cup means she won't be femine enough.

If she ever want to have a man in her life, tell her to get the DDs.
Reply 166
Original post by Roflhahalol
From your tights? :lolwut:

Thigh:colondollar:
Original post by The-Real-One
Yeah, until her eggs are fried by the time she tries to have a baby because being a barrister with only a B cup means she won't be femine enough.

If she ever want to have a man in her life, tell her to get the DDs.

I beg to differ!
I'd never get anything done to my face. My mum had a face lift and I don't like it. It doesn't look bad but she just looks too different and it was horrible seeing her all bruised and bandaged up.

I'd maybe get liposuction on my thighs, but then I'd probably wimp out at last minute.
Reply 169
I actually ask this to loads of people, and everybody goes like ''no I'm proud of my body'' or ''no I love myself the way I am'' :tongue: But they all end up with a list :tongue:
And as for me, I like to think I'm perfect facially :tongue: so I'd go for something like body shaping? :tongue: Does that exist? xP
Ah, I blab a lot.
I'd like bigger boobs (I'm 32A now) but I wouldn't go through the pain/surgery. I'm happier with myself than I used to be. I'd also like to be taller if there was a surgery for that (I'm 5'1 (+ 1/2)) lol Again, I wouldn't go through the pain of getting my bones stretched or whatever *shudder*
Reply 171
I also want veneers on my teeth but I dunno if this counts
Original post by Jelkin
I think my big boobs make me look fatter than I am. :frown:

haha ditto! 30F I am. What a frikin nightmare. Drives me nuts when buying bras.
I saw a thread earlier about 'ugly' girls using make-up to make themselves prettier and although I think make up and hair helps some girls and getting a 6 pack helps some boys appear more attractive it doesn't have the power to make them go from ugly to pretty, only cosmetic surgery can do that, I think a person with enough money can successfully transform every aspect of their face to go from a 2 to an 8 with the best cosmetic surgeons. Also men can get biceps implants, calf implants etc.

Btw, cosmetic surgery should only be done if there is nothing else one can do themselves.

The examples of men getting a bicep implant/calf implant just smacks of laziness and lack of good sense. Women who consider lipo should consider eating less also.
I would never have plastic surgery, regardless of how much money I had. There's nothing about my body that I dislike enough to change; I like most of my body and the couple of flaws make me who I am.
Reply 175
Yes it's common in asians called lower and upper eye life, there is also a procedure to make normal eyes look asian which is called lateral canthoplexy

oh my gosh my korean friend showed me photos of the girls that try and westernise themselves and on holiday i saw skin bleaching cream. scarryy
Laser eye surgery!..but I suppose that doesn't count! Or I'd have lipo on my ass!! Too big for my liking! & I'm a size like 11 (if there was such a size) in trousers & it just sticks out too much! Plus a little on my tummy as well...tummy tuck or whatever it's called! Oh & on my thighes as well! Ok & on my upper neck/chin. I'm not gonna lie lol! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ma3arf
I actually ask this to loads of people, and everybody goes like ''no I'm proud of my body'' or ''no I love myself the way I am'' :tongue: But they all end up with a list :tongue:
And as for me, I like to think I'm perfect facially :tongue: so I'd go for something like body shaping? :tongue: Does that exist? xP
Ah, I blab a lot.

Hahaha is sure does!
Original post by luuucyx
oh my gosh my korean friend showed me photos of the girls that try and westernise themselves and on holiday i saw skin bleaching cream. scarryy

They sell that in Asian supermarkets over here. They have horrible names like "Perfect white" etc *shudder*
Reply 179
Original post by Vohamanah

Is it just me or has that girl just mangled her natural beauty to look more 'Western'? =o

Took the words right outta my mouth!

Does cosmetic dentistry count? If so I'd get a mouthful of veneers, otherwise I wouldn't mind butt implants :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending