The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by natninja
You're 'god' are you? well I'm good thanks - even if I'm not the supreme divine being that may or may not exist :tongue:

Well, I'm glad to hear that I've decided to grant you a good day in my wisdom :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by incipientT
Well, I'm glad to hear that I've decided to grant you a good day :tongue:

How absolutely lovely of you :smile:
Reply 1922
Fair enough :tongue: so... general chit chat I suppose (not something I'm particularly good at so....) I take it you're a student?

Well sorta. Im finishing off high school this yr.and am applying for uni. Wbu?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1923
How is everyone?
Original post by mjj22
Ohh goody:tongue: I plucked up the courage to joinbin a few days ago:smile: Thankyouu:smile:

Youu should, though nothing beats Hawaii Five 0. Just saying haha and loool:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think I've seen that one either :tongue:
Original post by mjj22
Well sorta. Im finishing off high school this yr.and am applying for uni. Wbu?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

School = student :tongue: I've just started second year at uni, 'tis rather good fun - and rather hard work...
Reply 1926
Don't think I've seen that one either :tongue:

Ohhh!!! What do you watch?!!! Damn u are missing out... Therea also Arrow... The Blacklist... Any of those?

School = student :tongue: I've just started second year at uni, 'tis rather good fun - and rather hard work...

Haha thought u meant like uni student haha. Ohhh fun what u studying&where?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1927
Original post by Tcrumpen
How is everyone?

Cold

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh!!! What do you watch?!!! Damn u are missing out... Therea also Arrow... The Blacklist... Any of those?

Not those two :colondollar:

atm I'm catching up on warehouse 13 and breaking bad, not really anything else atm :smile:
Reply 1929
Not those two :colondollar:

atm I'm catching up on warehouse 13 and breaking bad, not really anything else atm :smile:

Loool!! Awww... You are missing out on the beat action tv programmes ever... Ohh ive heard of those haha. But im really picky. I watch only action-in terms of tv programmes. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Loool!! Awww... You are missing out on the beat action tv programmes ever... Ohh ive heard of those haha. But im really picky. I watch only action-in terms of tv programmes. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll try watching some later :lol:

How come only action tv shows?
Original post by mjj22

Haha thought u meant like uni student haha. Ohhh fun what u studying&where?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose it usually means that :tongue: I study Physics (don't get me started I'll probably never shut up...) :smile: at Oxford :smile:
Reply 1932
I suppose it usually means that :tongue: I study Physics (don't get me started I'll probably never shut up...) :smile: at Oxford :smile:

Is your "post count" a reference to absolute zero in degrees C by any chance then :wink:
Original post by james1211
Is your "post count" a reference to absolute zero in degrees C by any chance then :wink:

You got me...
Reply 1934

Yeapp, Wow awesome:smile:)
Reply 1935
I'll try watching some later :lol:

How come only action tv shows?

Lol because they fight and its awesome to see people kick azz
Reply 1936
You got me...

lol just noticed your post count and warning points, wtf; did you hack TSR :tongue:
Original post by mjj22
Lol because they fight and its awesome to see people kick azz

right :lol: But why not watch other stuff too? :tongue:
Original post by Tcrumpen
lol just noticed your post count and warning points, wtf; did you hack TSR :tongue:

He used a custom user title :tongue:
You know you're old when you never get a chance to have a lie in. Even if you went to bed in the early hours of the morning. I need sleep. How do I survive tonight?!

Quick Reply

Latest