The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

adult nursing at bcu

Scroll to see replies

Hey fellow nurses-to be! I've had a conditional offer from BCU, so hopefully I'll be joining you all in the January 2015 intake too! I'll be staying in the halls, but I didn't have the chance to look around them on the open day. Do any of you know what's the difference between Oakmount and Westmount hall? :smile:Xx
(edited 10 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by micawood
Are you staying in student accommodation, if so which one were you thinking of?

I am looking for reasonably good accommodation but a lot of them are quite expensive! I dont particularly like the uni accom either! :frown: what about you?
Reply 22
Original post by Potty123
I am looking for reasonably good accommodation but a lot of them are quite expensive! I dont particularly like the uni accom either! :frown: what about you?

Yeah they are quite deer. Iv'e put oval 1 as my first choice & south campus as second even though im not really keen on south campus. I feel the cold really easy & apparently the heating system isn't great there.
Reply 23
Original post by micawood
Yeah they are quite deer. Iv'e put oval 1 as my first choice & south campus as second even though im not really keen on south campus. I feel the cold really easy & apparently the heating system isn't great there.

Oh really?! I haven't yet had a look at opal whats it like? How far is it from campus? Price?! Yeah, me too! I'm so excited to start though!! Haha :tongue: x
Hiya,
Congratulations to you all for getting places!
I had my interview yesterday for January 2015 intake. How long was it until you all heard a reply from BCU?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending