Scroll to see replies

erm...

1) end of unit OSCE
2) end of unit presentation
3) research project
4) procedural log book
5)Final OSCE

all in 8 weeks (less than)
I think UEA will change this in years to come though as it is far too much wrk for the final year!
Reply 5281
Ribbons
I'm not in the library, but am revising (supposed to anyway), so am equally bored!
when's your exam and what's it on?

i've got human development on friday. Mainly concerned about the spotter, it could just be lots of histology and pictures of tumours.
Indulge me, I'm a fresher:
The splenorenal ligament is exactly the same as the lienorenal ligament, isn't it.
DrPickles
erm...

1) end of unit OSCE
2) end of unit presentation
3) research project
4) procedural log book
5)Final OSCE

all in 8 weeks (less than)
I think UEA will change this in years to come though as it is far too much wrk for the final year!

My word. Good luck again!
Saffie
when's your exam and what's it on?

i've got human development on friday. Mainly concerned about the spotter, it could just be lots of histology and pictures of tumours.

22nd and 24th April, but they're on all our panels this year (Neuro, Mechanisms of Disease and Therapeutic Approaches, Infection and Immunity, Development Growth and Repro, Homeostasis, Health in Society, Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular Respiratory and Alimentary) :eek2:

Good luck for your exam, hopefully it won't be a horrible spotter :smile:

Katie
The splenorenal ligament is exactly the same as the lienorenal ligament, isn't it.

Indeed. Aka phrenicolienal ligament ;yes;
What up Ribdoc :biggrin: :five:. I'm a member now! :proud:
Katie

Yeah it is, we (UCL) just find it bad form to start mixing languages. :biggrin:
Philosoraptor
Yeah it is, we (UCL) just find it bad form to start mixing languages. :biggrin:

Godless of Gower Street.
Katie
Godless of Gower Street.

Damn straight. That god bloke is seriously overrated.
Spencer Wells
Damn straight. That god bloke is seriously overrated.

Yeah...well...your mum.
(Spam)

I've missed about the last god knows how many episodes of Casualty; did that F2 (Ruth?) ever recover from her suicide attempt?

[My TV is broken :frown:]
Reply 5291
Wangers
(Spam)

I've missed about the last god knows how many episodes of Casualty; did that F2 (Ruth?) ever recover from her suicide attempt?

I've only started watching it again for the last 2 episodes and it seems that she is recovering and coming back to work shortly.
Reply 5292
Wooo Manchester are happy for me to do 1 week shadowing! Hurray. Means I can do it when the hospital want me to do it. Also means I get like a 9 week final summer holiday!

Also my F1 post is hopefully going to be banded quite well *crosses fingers*
Anybody here a House fan? I'm a massive fan of that show :smile:.

Wilson: Ah, if it isn't Doctor Ironside...

House: Ah, if isn't Doctor I-had-no-friends-as-a-kid-so-all-I-did-was-watch-TV-all-day-which-is-why-I-am-now-able-to-make-obscure-pop-cultural-references-which-nobody-but-me-understands!

Wilson: :rolleyes: That's my name, don't wear it out!
Reply 5294
Wangers
(Spam)

Yes - she's back to work (non-clinical and supervised) this Saturday.

As if she wouldn't be brain damaged to the max... :rolleyes:
Reply 5295
Fluffy

what happened?
And ta for the good luck message on t'other thread
Reply 5296
She was found hanging in her room - spent a couple of weeks in a coma, two weeks later - all better... If only!
Reply 5297
Ribbons
22nd and 24th April, but they're on all our panels this year (Neuro, Mechanisms of Disease and Therapeutic Approaches, Infection and Immunity, Development Growth and Repro, Homeostasis, Health in Society, Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular Respiratory and Alimentary) :eek2:

same but all those panels for two years :redface: This would be why a good few people have break downs at this point in the third year........... it is a BEAST. and we are still on placement with a whole four days off for revision. followed by 9 exams in just over a week, ARGH

but we had a much dossier second year so shouldn't complain!
Fluffy

Just seen the latest episode...

Would be interesting to how they portray her though - disabled? and how the team takes to her again.
Anybody watch Skins? :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending