The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Renal
Nor mine. But sitting in the park drinking beer and eating ice cream is. :biggrin:

Amen to that!
Reply 5581
Stoped at the scene of a head on collision today, no emergency services on scene. Arghhh
**** **** ****...screwed up my presentation for tommorrow! grr! If i don't fail it'll be a miracle. Why do you always notice mistakes after you submit the powerpoint?
Renal
On the subject of rounders, any of you lot able to put up a mixed rounders team on a Sunday?
Yeah, I'm sure I can round up ten or eleven HYMS players for a Sunday.

Why, what did you have in mind?
Reply 5584
Daveo
Stoped at the scene of a head on collision today, no emergency services on scene. Arghhh

Bloody hell dude- I read it on blissy's blog earlier. That must've been pretty nervewracking, if not a little terrifying. Any news about the outcome?
Reply 5585
visesh
Bloody hell dude- I read it on blissy's blog earlier. That must've been pretty nervewracking, if not a little terrifying. Any news about the outcome?
No, I don't think i'll ever know what happened actually.
Reply 5586
Demon_AS
Yeah, I'm sure I can round up ten or eleven HYMS players for a Sunday.

Why, what did you have in mind?
Mixed rounders, Stepney Green followed by the Griffin bar.

If you think you can get down here, get beaten, get lashed and get back. Let us know. :p:
Not sure about the getting down there bit, or the getting beaten bit. HYMS can out-lash you posh Londoners any time :wink:. As for finding our way back... well, being the perfect medical students means we're capable in any condition :wink:.

I'll ask around and see what I can do for you, son.
Saffie
I wish my day had been like that!!

Me too!!!

I have offered to stick a broom up my arse and sweep the floor as I'm dashing around this damn hospital! Would save them having to employ cleaners and may actually give them some extra money to employ the required number of doctors!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
OSCE in emergency med in 2 hours..drastically trying to cram!

I have two emergency situations to do (one with defib), an angry relative to placate, prescribing and suturing....it's gonna be a manic hour!!

btw...i'm ****ting it!
Reply 5590
Good luck - take deep breaths, and if the worse comes to the worse you can use the defib to either revert your stress induced VT to sinus, or to kill yourself :wink:!

Or suture yourself to the examiner and refuse to let them go until they pass you.

Or... :wink:
Reply 5591
I went to a conference in Keele yesterday. Nice place, quite pretty too. What a bloody mission to get there though! Conference was very interesting but made me realise how glad i am to go to uni somewhere near to London (that isn't actually London).

The first patient I ever wrote an essay about died this morning. He was a lovely man :frown:
Reply 5592
renal snogged a boy! :eek:
Saffie

Shock. I've never seen that before.
Reply 5594
Saffie
Saffie couldn't stand up! :eek:

(Don't think Aspirate was too amused :biggrin:)
Reply 5595
Renal
Saffie couldn't stand up! :eek:

(Don't think Aspirate was too amused :biggrin:)
Sparrow didnt remember, actually nor do I.

Nice pix, apart from the one of my tits :eek:
Renal: With regards to the rounders, I had a word with the Rounders captain about it. She said that, as we only had our first session yesterday, we need to spend some time consolidating and practicing before we're up for any matches. So, it doesn't look like this academic year is going to be suitable. However, she did tell me to thank you for the offer, and - if you're still up for a match around September/October time, we might be able to arrange something for then.

Which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing... you should've seen some of the comedy we had on the posts yesterday :rofl:.
Reply 5597
Demon_AS
Renal: With regards to the rounders, I had a word with the Rounders captain about it. She said that, as we only had our first session yesterday, we need to spend some time consolidating and practicing before we're up for any matches. So, it doesn't look like this academic year is going to be suitable. However, she did tell me to thank you for the offer, and - if you're still up for a match around September/October time, we might be able to arrange something for then.

Which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing... you should've seen some of the comedy we had on the posts yesterday :rofl:.
haha consolidating and practising!! hahaha. We've only had one session as well... we were meant to have one today but we're all ruined.

It would be a much closer game if we played each other this term!
But thanks for finding out :biggrin:
Lol, I keep forgetting that you and Renal are on the same course at the same institution... I was like ":s-smilie: what?" for a second lol.

Well, assuming you practice as much as we do between now and then - which is likely to be very little :p: - it'll still be close next term :wink:. Anyone here play cricket? :hubba:
Reply 5599
Do masters tend to have formal closing dates? There is a course i really wanna go for but I might have missed the boat.

Latest

Trending

Trending