The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
There's another page to be a fan of, have a look now.
Reply 6381
Thats on the top of my facebook wall too. ;no;
Deary me - am I the only one who started up on H&R really jolly trying to help the world and am slowly becoming more cynical and pissed off and just want to be really blunt with them all now. :p:
Philosoraptor
Deary me - am I the only one who started up on H&R really jolly trying to help the world and am slowly becoming more cynical and pissed off and just want to be really blunt with them all now. :p:

Course not. That's why I try to avoid it (though sometimes Renal and I can't resist digging in).
Reply 6384
All the threads there are rubbish atm anyway.
I'm too tired to revise. :frown:
Saffie
All the threads there are rubbish atm anyway.
I'm too tired to revise. :frown:

Right back at you. Im exhausted and ive had a month off from exams its daft.
Reply 6386
Oh my, what a mad week. Just got back from Riga (which is so totally beautiful), I think I am just about sober, just very very tired. The novelty of being a doctor is starting to wear off, kind of wish nobody knew so I could just casually chat to people without the converstion revolving around me :frown: (oh boo hoo i know, I bet you all have so much sympathy for poor old j00ni and his hard life...)

to fairy spangles: I know it may seem like the end of the world now, but don't be too down - probably a majority of medics fail at least 1 component. Personally I failed a whole semester (at resit too) and had to repeat, but I wouldn't be half the person I am today without it and I look back on it now as being something of a positive (I even wrote about it on my application form for F1)
Philosoraptor
It's dreary, isn't it? I was particularly sharp with one idiot one day... haven't really been back since.
Reply 6388
fairy spangles
Right back at you. Im exhausted and ive had a month off from exams its daft.
Yeah it's always when you're not busy that you notice being tired.

Demon_AS- sorry I didn't get round to adding you on msn, I asked to be banned and then obviously didnt have access to PMs. Anyway you've finished exams now and there's not much point me adding you while I'm meant to be revising :p:

J00ni that must be awful for you :p:
Reply 6389
Saffie
Yeah...
You not out at Tracy's?
Reply 6390
Renal
You not out at Tracy's?
I'm working, kind of.
Reply 6391
Saffie
I'm working, kind of.
Ditto, but I've hit the beers now so I might catch up with them later. :s:
Reply 6392
Half the people going are first years and they'll be all care-free.. urgh.
You should go, you blatently don't have an exam on monday.
Reply 6393
Just means I have more time for the fear. See you later. :wink:
Reply 6394
I hate The Fear. The Fear sucks.

Good luck on Monday, Safs!xxx
Reply 6395
I have the fear too.

But I've been out on the beers so I feel much better.

You're still up?
Reply 6396
Thanks Fluffy.

My fear's undergone hyperplasia and is now impending doom.
Is the dementia thing on NHSBlogDoc worth reading? I'm quite bored but it looks a lot to read!
Reply 6398
Not unless you want to get angry and scared.
Reply 6399
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh exams are gay

I dont want to learn stupid niggly facts for EMQs, I want to go to sleep. :motz: :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending