The Student Room Group

comeback suggestions needed for family arguments

Basically, I'm looking at comback suggestions here. I have a best friend, lets call her Mary, and now in my house, my family are making jokes at me non-stop and i dislike it.

Whenever i say anything now, my family add to the end of it "says mary" making it seem like i cant do anything without mary and that i'm controlled by her! (btw i am not). I really dislike it, but i come from a family where jokes are made and everyone should live with it otherwise they will be made worse. So i'm asking for help on comeback suggestions i can whip out and say to my brothers and sister etc.

thanks for your help
x
tell them you do what mary tells you to do because you two are engaged and getting married
Shouldn't your friend be called 'Valerie' Sabrina hmm hmm...
'yo mama so fat.'
Reply 4
"I'm pregnant" will probably give them pause for thought...
Reply 5
Your mum.

Wait that wouldn't work.
Reply 6
Pull out the old yo momma jokes.
ilovetsr1990x
Shouldn't your friend be called 'Valerie' Sabrina hmm hmm...

Aw you beat me...
...I was scrolling down, thinking i was being clever...:rolleyes:
Reply 8
just say 'your mum' or a yo mamma joke. Never fails
forever_dreamer
Aw you beat me...
...I was scrolling down, thinking i was being clever...:rolleyes:

lol hi-fives for humourous minds
So's your face

/thread
you are adopted

or mary is coming for you next
sabrina_spellman
Basically, I'm looking at comback suggestions here. I have a best friend, lets call her Mary, and now in my house, my family are making jokes at me non-stop and i dislike it.

Whenever i say anything now, my family add to the end of it "says mary" making it seem like i cant do anything without mary and that i'm controlled by her! (btw i am not). I really dislike it, but i come from a family where jokes are made and everyone should live with it otherwise they will be made worse. So i'm asking for help on comeback suggestions i can whip out and say to my brothers and sister etc.

thanks for your help
x

says Mary
Reply 13
paddyman4
says Mary

:awesome:
Reply 14
You: "You shouldnt cross the road without looking" (or somthing to this effect)
Them: "Says Mary!"
You: "Mary got hit by a bus today."

Latest

Trending

Trending