The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

foolfarian
take a chance. simple

As Steps say:

Take a chance on a happy ending
- when i talk to him he looks at the ground and wont look at me and he only says "oh"
- he acts weird around me like making noises and signing songs and talking really loud
-he will talk to everyone else but he won't say a word to me
-he will turn his body in my direction but he won't look up
- sometimes i feel like he's watching me from the corner of my eye

he sounds like a right freak this bloke
Reply 22
MagicNmedicine said:
he sounds like a right freak this bloke

Yeah, he does seem to behave quite strange. Maybe you should be carful around him!
Reply 23
glance
No, all the signs are there that he hates you.

i agree, i think hes taking the piss!!!!!, if he knows u like him, then he would have said he liked u 2.
Reply 24
Personally I reckon if he isn't man enough to even admit that he likes you, when he knows you like him back, then c'mon he's either fooling you around or he's really not worth it. I wouldn't wait for him, personally. It's fine if a guy doesn't like me - just tell me! - hate it when people act and pretend and beat round the bush.

And anyway as someone's said you've obviously made up your own mind - it's really not just you, I do it myself - already have a conclusion but simply don't wanna face it or have to choose conclusively - so I ask everyone while knowing perfectly well what I need to do next. :redface:

You know, we're not gonna know if he likes you. We don't know you, him or the whole situation. No one on here can give you a reliable and accurate answer. You're better off talking to someone you trust and who knows both sides to this and knows you and the guy in person - or better, why don't you ask him? I would. If I'm at your stage - which is where I'm so annoyed and bothered about all this that I gotta post it - I'd definitely go ask him. Don't matter if the answer really is no - what matters is I would KNOW and I can do something about it, be it move on or a relationship, you know?

Good luck! :tsr:
Reply 25
yankeefans726
ok i really like this kid but i'm not sure if he likes me or not

here are the things that he has done:
- one time he put his hand on my shoulder and he didnt let it go
- i catch him looking at me but sometimes he turns away
- he is always shy around me
- he flirts and talks to everyone else but he never does that to me
- when i talk to him he looks at the ground and wont look at me and he only says "oh"
- he acts weird around me like making noises and signing songs and talking really loud
- one time i bumped into his friend and the kid i like was near us and his friend turned to my crush and smiled real big
- he used to like me last year
- my friend asked him if he did like me but he said no i dont know but i sounded like he was going to say yes
- my friend told him that i liked him and he said he already knew and then he said he didnt like me but he was smiling
- i was on a field trip and we were on the bus and i saw my crush talking to his friend and they were like smling at me
- i caught him looking at me that time and he didnt turn away
- he had "i love " on his book and the name was crossed out but i coukd make out the first letter an "S" and my name starts with an S.
- a couple times he was in back of me and he started to make kissing sounds
- One time, he was with his friend and they were talking and then his friend looked at me and then his friend turned back and i saw my crush like smile and he had eyebrow raised.
- but he always flirts with everyone else

he's done other things but these are the ones i remember.. the weird thing is that he always flirts with like these two girls especially around his friends but he wont say anything to me. i dont know if he likes me or if he likes them..also he smiled when he said he didnt like me(i had my friend tell him i liked him) so what do u guys think? please answer! Thank you

Out of curiosity, are you American?
Yes she is. Or at least brought up in an American environment - US air base or similar.
The style of writing oftens tells you as much as an accent would if you were talking to a person.

Yankeefans, speak to the "kid". Be decisive. Do it.
Reply 27
feelthesunshine
Yes she is. Or at least brought up in an American environment - US air base or similar.
The style of writing oftens tells you as much as an accent would if you were talking to a person.

Yankeefans, speak to the "kid". Be decisive. Do it.

there is no way i can. he is always with his friends it isnt even worth trying cuz bascially EVERYONE thinks hes hates me
Reply 28
yankeefans726
ok i really like this kid but i'm not sure if he likes me or not

here are the things that he has done:
- one time he put his hand on my shoulder and he didnt let it go
- i catch him looking at me but sometimes he turns away
- he is always shy around me
- he flirts and talks to everyone else but he never does that to me
- one time i bumped into his friend and the kid i like was near us and his friend turned to my crush and smiled real big
- he used to like me last year
- my friend asked him if he did like me but he said no i dont know but i sounded like he was going to say yes
- my friend told him that i liked him and he said he already knew and then he said he didnt like me but he was smiling
- i was on a field trip and we were on the bus and i saw my crush talking to his friend and they were like smling at me
- i caught him looking at me that time and he didnt turn away
- he had "i love " on his book and the name was crossed out but i coukd make out the first letter an "S" and my name starts with an S.
- a couple times he was in back of me and he started to make kissing sounds
- One time, he was with his friend and they were talking and then his friend looked at me and then his friend turned back and i saw my crush like smile and he had eyebrow raised.
- but he always flirts with everyone else

he's done other things but these are the ones i remember.. the weird thing is that he always flirts with like these two girls especially around his friends but he wont say anything to me. i dont know if he likes me or if he likes them..also he smiled when he said he didnt like me(i had my friend tell him i liked him) so what do u guys think? please answer! Thank you

lmao, how old is he?it sounds like a primary school.
Reply 29
yankeefans726
there is no way i can. he is always with his friends it isnt even worth trying cuz bascially EVERYONE thinks hes hates me

But all the signs suggest he fancies you... and what does it matter what other people think? (not much) I'm sure you could get his number somehow, if you really wanted to :confused:
Reply 30
IZZY!
lmao, how old is he?it sounds like a primary school.

he is 12 years old (same age as me)
Reply 31
Loopz
But all the signs suggest he fancies you... and what does it matter what other people think? (not much) I'm sure you could get his number somehow, if you really wanted to :confused:

people think he doesnt like me cuz he hasnt asked me out yet. but it doesnt really make sense cuz if you like someone then u dont have to ask them out idk people says he likes me other says he hates me.. cant figure out which one is true.
Reply 32
w8wizz
i agree, i think hes taking the piss!!!!!, if he knows u like him, then he would have said he liked u 2.

i had my friend ask him and he said no but he was smiling.. he wouldnt have told her either
Reply 33
yankeefans726

then it is secondary school. :biggrin:
unsuccessful attempt to lie.
Reply 34
IZZY!
then it is secondary school. :biggrin:
unsuccessful attempt to lie.

lol.. do you think he likes me or not? cuz people have being say he does and doesnt and i dont know which answer to go by
Reply 35
he is weird, just like me.lol.When I like a girl, she seems special to me so I try to give her special attention. Perhaps by signing to you, he gives you his special attention. You should analyse his character.lol.But it seems as if he likes you and is quite shy to express it.lol.Guys have such feelings.
Reply 36
IZZY!
he is weird, just like me.lol.When I like a girl, she seems special to me so I try to give her special attention. Perhaps by signing to you, he gives you his special attention. You should analyse his character.lol.But it seems as if he likes you and is quite shy to express it.lol.Guys have such feelings.

ya i agree. he has always been shy around me but its like hes perfectly fine with other people like talking to them and flirting with them. and even when he did know i like him he showed signs that he liked me like putting his hand on my shoulder for a long time just out of nowhere and the other things i wrote in my first post, i dont know if hes just acting like that cuz he knows i like him or if he likes me
he doesnt like u.. he loves u..
For goodness sakes - wots da matta with ppl these days?

If u like someone, insted of just crouching in that interminably depressive hole of hot fire and molten ash known as fantasy - just come out an ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It worked 4 me.....
Reply 39
yankeefans726

Seriously isn't that a bit young for a relationship!? I know that sounds old fashioned but relationships being such a complicated thing - I'm not sure having one at such a young age is always a good idea!

Latest

Trending

Trending