The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
-Sian-
Wobbly exam desk for three hour geography exam
Seriously bad headache resulting from exam
:frown: *hugs*

That's actually pretty tight for your college not to let you sit somewhere else :/ I would complain.

For my last exam that I had to sit at a desk (hehe I don't have to anymore, I get "writer's cramp" :wink: :biggrin: so am allowed to type my examies in on a computer :smile: ) I complained when it was wobbly.

I should really move to the UK with my whingy-ness, I'm sure I'd fit in! :p: OK jst jokes! I'm kidding, I'm in a jokey mood :biggrin:

DB_x
Reply 41
Special Patrol
The beautiful winter boots I bought are now on sale for $20 less 5 days after I got them :frown:
Omg don't you hate that?? The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, but with a dress :/
Reply 42
it was pouring with rain today when i was driving, so much so that i could barely see anything around me. so i accidentally drive into a large puddle, which soaks a woman standing on the pavement at the side. oops. there's no need for her to walk past the car later when i'm at traffic lights and mouth insults at me though. she could see the puddle better than i could!
I woke up with a sticky eyelid :rolleyes:
Reply 44
1. Phoning Boots Opticians up because i've run out of lenses and they messed up my order AGAIN. Them telling me they had no record of my direct debit. Them ringing back and saying yes they did and was it -1.00 in each eye? No, it was not. That was 6 months ago. Them saying they'd put out some lenses for me to pick up. Them ringing back and saying they'd dispatched the wrong prescription lenses :| me = not impressed.

2. Having the most beautiful shoes delivered to your door and finding they are a little snug :'( and they dont have the next size up. :frown:
Reply 45
The gas fire broke about a week ago, so theres been no hot water (had to rely on hot showers and boiling the kettle to do the dishes) and the house has been completely freezing. FINALLY my Grandma lent us a little electirc fire thing so I turned it on and ahhh was so warm :smile: but then I saw my pet bird's little face and he was terrified of the orange glow bless him so I left if on in the hope that he'd get used to it but no, he just started heavy breathing and I didn't want him having a heart attack so I turned it off. So now here I am sitting here with jeans and a t shirt, pair of slipper socks, wolly cardigan (with the hood up!) my scarf and gloves, making it difficult to type :mad: and a blanket :frown: I've put a picture of my little bird on though, so you can see how scared he was bless him.

Anyway, never mind! It could be worse, it's tipping down with rain outside, least we don't have any holes in the roof! :biggrin:
Got an email from my own email account telling me I'd been hacked by some pathetic boy I know.
Reply 47
gnhhr got a washing machine delivered as part of an insurance thing (old one broke) but the delivery person wouldnt disconnect + take away the old one so they couldnt connect up the new one!

gnhahr!
Reply 48
Got pulled off the tube at Westminister by Police under section 44 of the antiterrism law or something...
THought the guy was gonna nick my sandwiches from my bag :frown:

Apparently I was looking shifty...

Fair play to them. Hope they catch someone!!!
See here Grrr! :mad:
Reply 50
Little annoying things that happened to you today ..........lots and lots and lots of little annoying raindrops!!!!!!!
Reply 51
ooh, where do i start?
I visited Durham today...the WORST choice of day, since it was chucking it down with rain, so:
- jeans got SOAKED with water - it got so ridiculous, i was walking like i had two anchors attached to my feet!
-a van drived past whilst i was walking on pavement, so got wet all over
-my umbrella broke and managed to pour rain all over me anyway, plus it kept upturning so i got dragged along in the heavy wind!
-visited a cafe to take cover form the weather, only as i sat down and turned around to sort of settle myself, i accidentally brushed my arm over the table and half of its contents went flying off the table. Dont you just hate it when everyone stops and stares at you??

apart form that, my day was fine! (Durham was lovely anyway), plus its my birthday tomorrow, so i dont want to go to sleep in a rotten mood mulling over all the annoying titbits of my day! *breathes calmly*
Reply 52
~nat~

apart form that, my day was fine! (Durham was lovely anyway), plus its my birthday tomorrow, so i dont want to go to sleep in a rotten mood mulling over all the annoying titbits of my day! *breathes calmly*

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Na-at!
Happy Birthday to you!

:party:
Reply 53
i spent the WHOLE of my 8-hour shift yesterday, reducing the prices on bikinis. mustv done about 400 of the sodding things. lol, i never want to see another bikini again...in the shop that is :rolleyes:
Reply 54
* gemchicken
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Na-at!
Happy Birthday to you!

:party:

aww thank you! :blushing:
1. the annoying rain drizzling... it didn't pour but it was just this persistent one in which you can't open an umbrella either
2. cars speeding over puddles
3. fellow pedestrians totally ignoring your existence & not giving you space to walk through or expecting you to stop and let them pass.
I got my uni course info and i have holiday work and aboput 50 quids worth of materials to buy..... tut

at least the works quite interesting...
Reply 57
well not that many today but my sister is being difficult just to annoy me
Reply 58
I fell over and scraped my arm :mad:
the tills kept crashing at work right when we had the largest queues! worst timing ever.

Latest

Trending

Trending