The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Psycho0101

what:confused:
You were home well early. 1am?

And lol, massive lol at how else can I meet girls.
Reply 22
rockrunride
And lol, massive lol at how else can I meet girls.

True dat. You're effectively putting yourself in a situation where you have no way of knowing what whoever you pull is actually like. Great place to pull, not a great place to find women who don't make you hate life.
Reply 23
Go to sleep before you go out and wake up an hour or two before going out, so you have chance to get ready. You will get used to it, and it will become easier to stay out later. You could also only go out say on a friday and Saturday, or whatever, so you can lie in on Sunday, before lectures again on Monday, or whatever.
You could also buy a bottle before you go out, and drink it in your flat, so your not having to queue up in clubs (or not as often at least). It will also probably work out cheaper.
Could you not meet girls in your lecture? Or at the clubs/societies in your uni?
Reply 24
Anonymous
I ate a massive plate of pasta about an hour before going out, could that have triggered it?:confused:

yes

you need to find your own balance:

too much food, not enough alcohol = tired, bored, don't want to be here vibe.

too little food, too much alcohol = briefly fun then suddenly messy

get it just right: a small dinner, a rest, then start drinking a few hours in advance to get yourself merry. This is a personal thing, you need to monitor your mood and adjust your drinks accordingly, so you hit your peak just as you get into the club.
Mdma And Dancing
Just needs some fine tuning, that thing about the girl though tut tut.

A third year as well, you'd have been a legend straight away.
lol thread
Go clubbin during the weekends...? :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending