The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mine are uneven too, left is 34D and right is 34E :frown:
BlueAngel
mine are uneven too, left is 34D and right is 34E :frown:

yep mine too minus 36 not 34, anotiying as hell!
Amzybaby24
yep mine too minus 36 not 34, anotiying as hell!

yes cos you can sooo see them in tightish tops, and I dont know what bra to wear. Actually I think my left one is more 34C. I wear 34E, and my right one still bulges out at the top, Im deformed.
BlueAngel
yes cos you can sooo see them in tightish tops, and I dont know what bra to wear. Actually I think my left one is more 34C. I wear 34E, and my right one still bulges out at the top, Im deformed.

ditto,woman at bra shop place todl em to wear low cut ones, with underwier, - it does help
Amzybaby24
ditto,woman at bra shop place todl em to wear low cut ones, with underwier, - it does help

I ALWAYS wear wired ones, its the only ones that can support them, lol. And yeah low cut ones are probably the best, I hate the ones that leave lines all over your breast when you take them off.
BlueAngel
I ALWAYS wear wired ones, its the only ones that can support them, lol. And yeah low cut ones are probably the best, I hate the ones that leave lines all over your breast when you take them off.

ditto! it anoys me with bikinis/swim suuits though, cuz thats wheni think it's really noticeable tht one is bigger than the other, damit, i love one of my boobs lol if only the other would conform! :p:
Reply 26
This may be a simple man solution... but why not stuff the side of your bra that houses the smaller breast? Don't try that with swimwear though!
Zurich
This may be a simple man solution... but why not stuff the side of your bra that houses the smaller breast? Don't try that with swimwear though!

that is asilly idea, cuz it doesnt look real!
Reply 28
Amzybaby24
that is asilly idea, cuz it doesnt look real!

Surely that depends what you stuff it with. Can't you buy padded bras where you can take the pads out? or just one pad out? They should be designed to look real.
Reply 29
have the same prob, started a while ago when i went on the pill. its still notiable to me but my boyfriend has never noticed. so it obviously itsnt that major if he cant tell. But it really bugs me personally and i hate the way they look, even if its not noticable to other people.

i feel for all ya gals, but we're gotta learn to love them, and guys dont care as long as they get boobies they are happy!! lol
Reply 30
One of mine is a B, the other a D. Although my boyfriend doesn't mind it seriously undermines my confidence. I only have one bra that fits and it's the most unattractive monstrosity I've ever seen! I feel really awful about it because it's very noticible and although I don't care what other people think it makes me feel unattractive.

It's a relief to know other people have a similar problem.

Does anyone know of a way of err... fixing it?
Poobah
One of mine is a B, the other a D. Although my boyfriend doesn't mind it seriously undermines my confidence. I only have one bra that fits and it's the most unattractive monstrosity I've ever seen! I feel really awful about it because it's very noticible and although I don't care what other people think it makes me feel unattractive.

It's a relief to know other people have a similar problem.

Does anyone know of a way of err... fixing it?

i'm sorry sweetie but noi do not. i asked about surgery but mum says it isnt worth it!
Reply 32
I've considered surgery, simply because my left breast hasn't grown in 5 years, whilst my right one is getting larger and larger. If I could get it on the NHS and it would improve my confidence I feel it would be worth it but I'm concerned it would effect my ability to breastfeed in the future.

I've read somewhere about a special bra which is supposed to stimulate growth but I'm a bit sceptical as I'm not sure how it would work.
Reply 33
i have the same problem! i get really paranoid about it though.. my boyf isnt bothered but i think its noticable! x
Reply 34
i wish my boobs had got bigger on the pill. you're only 17, they should even out soon. or you could change pills. speak to your doctor.
Reply 35
At least it seems quite a common problem.. were not on our own!! x
Why don't you try some of the Braza products to make your bras fit and hide the problem. http://zodee.com.au/products/brands/Braza.asp These are in Aussie dollars and although the silicone inserts are expensive the foam ones are quite cheap. You'll probably even out with time but if you still have problems in your 20s you can have one of your breasts reduced. My cousin had it done as the difference between her breasts was rather large and made her feel terrible. If your boyfriend is half decent he won't care a bit and if he does dump him!
Reply 37
mines were uneven coming off the pill! one of mines is massive, perhaps a D/DD, the other is limp, banana/thin pear shaped and perhaps an A/B cup. its awful. if i wear bras, either one cup bulges out the top or one cup is half empty.

a good tip is to wear moulded cup bras-under clothes they hide the true shape. padding, or one fillet works too. under strapless stuff, use the invisible tape!
edit: on the post above, go to debenhams, you can buy the silicone inserts for about £10-20, and fillets (padding) for up to £10
Reply 38
Oh my... honestly i really dont prefer big boob gurls... medium is very fine with me as they look sexy...
Reply 39
nasht
Oh my... honestly i really dont prefer big boob gurls... medium is very fine with me as they look sexy...

:confused:
I think most of us on this thread would just be grateful with equal sized breasts actually - and to please ourselves not you!
Cxx

Latest

Trending

Trending