The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmm, so far today

Tuesday
2 glasses water
slice of brown bread toast and utterly butterly (lol)
small bowl of marks&sparks crunchy nut cornflakes
apple
can of diet coke
2 cans diet irn-bru :love:
small bowl of thin rice noodles and soy sauce.
cup of coffee

bir of a carbaholic today! I have literally no food in the house, i'm going to get scurvy lol.
Reply 61
Ellie4
How many calories/grams of fat are you roughly allowed each day?

A million!

Just kidding, I wish... Women are meant to have 2000 calories a day? I think, it's either 2000 or 2500, I can't remember.
Reply 62
Kavanne
A million!

Just kidding, I wish... Women are meant to have 2000 calories a day? I think, it's either 2000 or 2500, I can't remember.

Hmm. I don't know why I'm asking - I don't know how many calories are in the food I eat anyway!
Reply 63
Ellie4
How many calories/grams of fat are you roughly allowed each day?

actully what I do is allow my self a specific types of meals in a defined amount for example 10 carbs meals and 10 fruits of 120 grams I do actully weight the fruits now I kinda naturally know how much that fruit may weigh
so anyway 10 carb meals include for example 1/3 cup of rice cooked,2/3 cup of cornflakes diet...etc I think each 120grams of fruit has 50 calories,and I think 30grams of carbs has that too.8 meals of meat,chicken,cheese each of 30grams :biggrin:
Reply 64
Kavanne
A million!

I thought it was 1200 :eek:
Reply 65
habosh
I do actully weight the fruits now I kinda naturally know how much that fruit may weigh

::backs away::

:wink:
Reply 66
Kavanne
::backs away::

:wink:

I eat honestly tooo much fruits so I need to know so I can stop my self :eek:I can't control it :frown:
Reply 67
habosh
I thought it was 1200 :eek:

No, it's 2000 for women, 2500 for men. More if you have an active lifestyle. 1200 is what you should aim for if you want rapid weight loss.

Women should have 70g fat per day, men 90g.
Reply 68
Vixen
Oooh, a food diary. Cool!! :biggrin: Heres mine

Monday

Marmite sandwich
Mini Sausage x4
1 pkt Salt and Vinegar Quavers
Bar of Fruit and Nut dairy milk
Babybel
Two cans of diet tango
2 sausages
Some baked beans
Half a jacket potato
Bowl of strawberries with a squirt of squirty cream
glass of blackcurrent squash

Tuesday

Tuna roll
Pkt of Pickled Onion Monster Munch
A snack sized Crunchie

Oooops, I aint had a drink today yet :eek:

No wonder I have a headache :frown:
Reply 69
Vixen

Go and get some water!
Reply 70
Vixen

How are you alive??? :eek:

Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit but drinkies are verrrrry important!!!
Reply 71
hmmm cool idea
okay il start mine today :smile:

Tuesday
2 cups of tea
2 peices of toast
-----------
3 small chewy sweets
------------
glass of cherryade
jacket potato with
tuna mayo and sweetcorn with salad
------------
grapes
muller light yoghurt

Wednesday
2 cups of tea
peice of toast
------------
packet of crisps
3 squares of chocolate :redface:
------------
chicken and rice
salad
wedges
chocolate bar :redface:
2 glasses of fresh fruit juice

waaayy too much today :eek:

have no clue about thursday lol :p: so we'l skip to..
Friday
chicken and salad sandwhich
cookie
2 glasses of fanta
--------------
curry :redface:
chocolate nibbles :redface:
2 glasses of appleade

Saturday
cup of tea
sconne
---------
Reply 72
I eat so much more than everyone else :eek:
Reply 73
Ooh I've tried doing this so many times but I always forget what I've eaten, then forget to write it. I eat waaay too much :frown: Okies, today I ate:

Tuesday
3 spoons alpen
1 small cup coffee
1 tiny (really tiny :eek: ) apple
1 slice bread with lettuce
1 thin slice malt loaf
2 pringles
A few mingles (didn't count how many - we had a pringles + mingles feast in chemistry hehe )
About 5 glasses water
1 cup tea

Waaay too much :frown:

Wednesday
1 lettuce sandwich
2 baby apples
11 glasses water
A pasta dish
2 mini smarties cookies
A hobnobs flapjack
Ooh dear...
This looks like fun... :smile:
-

Monday

Sainsbury's healthy eating chicken salad sandwich
Bottle of diet coke

Sour cream and onion pringles (about a handful!)

Pasta with cabbage, brocolli, carrots

-

Tuesday (bear in mind i'm off work-ill today)

Ham sandwich
Cup of tea
glass of water
Reply 75
Helenia
No, it's 2000 for women, 2500 for men. More if you have an active lifestyle. 1200 is what you should aim for if you want rapid weight loss.

Women should have 70g fat per day, men 90g.

Helen, seen as you seem to know lots :smile: -right, I'm a boy of 6ft, medium build (not skinny, not fat, but slim-medium) and I'd say I've been consuming 500-600 calories tops per day for the last 2 weeks (haven't weighed myself as I can't mentally or physically do that -thts not a joke ppl, so dnt slate me for it! - i do have issues) - is that bad? Is it too little? I think it's OK, maybe not quite enough but my family think I should be having at least another 1000, if not more. I put on 1/2 stone during my exams but have lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks though this 500-600 calories a day thing.
Reply 76
omg. you should be starving now!!!
Reply 77
red_roadkill
Helen, seen as you seem to know lots :smile: -right, I'm a boy of 6ft, medium build (not skinny, not fat, but slim-medium) and I'd say I've been consuming 500-600 calories tops per day for the last 2 weeks (haven't weighed myself as I can't mentally or physically do that -thts not a joke ppl, so dnt slate me for it! - i do have issues) - is that bad? Is it too little? I think it's OK, maybe not quite enough but my family think I should be having at least another 1000, if not more. I put on 1/2 stone during my exams but have lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks though this 500-600 calories a day thing.

That's WAY too little. Your metabolism will be at rock bottom, and your body will be extracting all possible fat from your food and laying it down because it doesn't know when it's next going to get food. This is not the way to lose weight, babe!
Reply 78
IZZY!
omg. you should be starving now!!!

I am ravenous at times, but I want weight off. I can do it mentally because I don't have a big appetite anyway. Normally I'd eat about 1500 a day, but during my exams (altho I didn't eat loads) what I did eat was often crap, hence the weight gain and also I stopped exercising.
Reply 79
Ellie4
That's WAY too little. Your metabolism will be at rock bottom, and your body will be extracting all possible fat from your food and laying it down because it doesn't know when it's next going to get food. This is not the way to lose weight, babe!

But it's working!

Latest

Trending

Trending