The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
sparklyteacosie
Life is too short. I once played the role of gluttony in a play so got to go on stage with the biggest piece of chocolate fudge cake each night and stuff it all in my face. And before I went on I would use my hands too scoop chocolate fudge frosting out of a tub and smear it all over my face..really disgusting but so good at the same time. It was heaven!!! :biggrin: (Always makes me think of Alan Partridge sitting in his car with chocolate all over his face and toblerone wrappers everywhere!!)

Yum! That's made me want cake! :biggrin:
habosh
or if you want you can just play with the food and take the longest to eat so you eat less then do the same with the dessert and so nobody would notice. :biggrin:

Did that last week when I felt really bad about not feeling like eating at Pizza hut..:redface:
Reply 102
sparklyteacosie
Did that last week when I felt really bad about not feeling like eating at Pizza hut..:redface:

hehehe
I did it the otherday I was starving but was protesting for the unavailablity of pepsi diet at home at that time :biggrin:
Reply 103
I'm hungry and my parents aren't even home yet :frown:
*Wonders what she's having for dinner*
Ellie4
I'm hungry and my parents aren't even home yet :frown:
*Wonders what she's having for dinner*

I have just had the nicest steak and gorgeous mashed potato with cheddar cheese in it..Mmmmmm *is very content now*
Reply 105
sparklyteacosie
I have just had the nicest steak and gorgeous mashed potato with cheddar cheese in it..Mmmmmm *is very content now*

:frown:

*Tummy rumbles*
Reply 106
Ellie4
:frown:

*Tummy rumbles*

go eat some cheese :smile:

its really yum!
Reply 107
sparklyteacosie

me just had green tea and 2 low fat white cheese sandwich in the microwave also yummy :biggrin:
Uh oh...these things show up how badly I eat...
Monday
Bowl of Special K
Toast with ham
Cup of tea
Chicken & salad sandwich
Crepe with lemon & sugar
Coke (x4)
Yorkshire Pudding with chicken casserole in
Portion of mash
Portion of peas
Chocolate digestives (4)

Tuesday
Toast with ham (x 2)
Cheeseburger
Chips
Coke
White chocolate cookie (I was at work...lunch has to be a treat...)
3 Chocolate Digestives

Thats it sofar for today...
sparklyteacosie

Mmmm...that sounds really nice... :p:
Monday

Fish & Chips
Jaffa Cakes (God knows how many...)

Tuesday

Snickers Bar
Handfuls of Honey Nut Branflakes (no milk)
Probably going to McDonalds later (I have vouchers :biggrin:)

So...where's my diet going wrong? :rolleyes:
kingslaw
Monday

Fish & Chips
Jaffa Cakes (God knows how many...)

Tuesday

Snickers Bar
Handfuls of Honey Nut Branflakes (no milk)
Probably going to McDonalds later (I have vouchers :biggrin:)

So...where's my diet going wrong? :rolleyes:

:eek: *is disgusted!*

That's shocking kingslaw! Today I've eaten a salad for lunch and a salad for dinner lol.
red_roadkill
:eek: *is disgusted!*

That's shocking kingslaw! Today I've eaten a salad for lunch and a salad for dinner lol.

But...but...salad is just boring.

I'm alive...I intend to live like it :smile:. If all I was eating was salad, I'd just be depressed.

Actually, my diet isn't usually as bad as that. I'm usually eating pasta and rice and such like, and if I'm at home, I'm eating all healthy food.
kingslaw
But...but...salad is just boring.

I'm alive...I intend to live like it :smile:. If all I was eating was salad, I'd just be depressed.

Actually, my diet isn't usually as bad as that. I'm usually eating pasta and rice and such like, and if I'm at home, I'm eating all healthy food.

Ahhh thats good. Nothing wrong with eating what you want really, as long as you have healthier stuff too (...maybe it's just me that is obsessive about eating no fat whatsoever lol).

Salad is boring, I admit - I think I will gag if I eat another one. :frown:
red_roadkill
Ahhh thats good. Nothing wrong with eating what you want really, as long as you have healthier stuff too (...maybe it's just me that is obsessive about eating no fat whatsoever lol).

Salad is boring, I admit - I think I will gag if I eat another one. :frown:

Actually, after my slagging off of salads, I could really do with one of my mothers tuna salads right now: tuna, lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, onions, asparagus, hard-boiled eggs, grapes, boiled potatoes and a touch of salt...

I miss home :frown:
Reply 115
I'm having the best salad at the moment :biggrin:
kingslaw
Actually, after my slagging off of salads, I could really do with one of my mothers tuna salads right now: tuna, lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, onions, asparagus, hard-boiled eggs, grapes, boiled potatoes and a touch of salt...

I miss home :frown:

Aww bless you chickadee *pats kingslaw*

Well, I guess you could drop a hint to your mum before you next to back that you want one of her salads.

That salad sounds fabulous btw! :biggrin:
Reply 117
sparklyteacosie
It does has its advantages though. A lot of my male friends have informed me that it is a good thing from a male point of view because they say that an attitude of eating anything at anytime is rather attractive. Personally I cant quite see how stuffing your face full of cake (might be an extreme example) in front of a guy would be that attractive but I shall take thier word as truth.

yeah deffo, i was talking to this guy last night about eating pizza for brakefast and he got really excited by the idea, or maybe that was just cuz we were talking about eating it in bed...lol
Reply 118
tate
yeah deffo, i was talking to this guy last night about eating pizza for brakefast and he got really excited by the idea, or maybe that was just cuz we were talking about eating it in bed...lol

hahahaha. of course he was excited about bed.
Reply 119
Monday

2 bacon rashers, 1 fried egg, 2 slices toast
Glass of orange juice
---
Ham&cucumber sandwich
Packet of crisps
Apple
Water
----
Chicken burger in a bun
New potatoes