Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    What universities offer block release courses?
    I have found only 2 online; 3 years in blocks (3 months at uni, 3 months at work placement. or 4weeks/4 weeks).
    It doesnt even say what type of degree they offer.

    Would it be be fundamential or NHD only?
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.