The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ramanda

Just curious but do you know his star sign?? cause i am also doing a bit of a study on star signs... would i be correct that he is either a pisces, cancer, scorpio or possibly one of the earth signs: virgo, taurus, capricorn??

And the thing is, if someone doesn't have enough confidence they wont pick up on hints whether you like him that much or not as the mind works against the hints, so he takes it probably as mixed signals. And obviously with lower self esteem it will be hard to do things out in the open... but don't make him go to your room, try go to his, pop by or something when he is alone... try set up maybe a night where just you two watch a movie in one of your rooms, quiet time, doesn't need much talking and depending on the movie; you can make what is going on and the music work with your actions...

Like i was in a friends room watching this action movie with her and whenever someone got killed or was being attacked she would try cuddle up closer and after a while our legs were locked etc and it was just the right set up... so try be relaxed with him, make it clear what you want, and if worst comes to the worst, ask him out, or hypothetically ask him out (though that is a bit high school-ish) lol.

Good luck with him, if he is a water sign (one of the first 3 signs) you would probably have a lovely time with him since he would be able to understand you very well and pick up on some of the emotional changes...
Reply 21
Rick-Raith
(...)

Nope, none of them. I had to look it up, he's Sagittarius. Apparantly not that compatible with the scorpio. I don't really believe in it though, but interesting thought!

Thanks for the tips about going to his' instead. Sounds like a good idea, should make him feel more comfortable with the situation.

I'm most probably going to see him tonight. Will go over and say hi, that's all I know for now..
Wish me luck!
Reply 22
I think you should rape him

Edit: wow, whoever negged me can eat a frozen turd
Reply 23
AHHHHHHHHHH! I give up! Will probably change my mind next time I see him, but I'm so tired of this. I deserve more!

Texted him earlier today, asking if he's still up for meeting up later, soberly for a change, and he hasn't replied. SHOCKER.

This is it, cba, he's lost his chance.
Reply 24
I was about to say tell him that hes got a certin amount of time left to make up his mind or your gonna try to move on... to late...lol
Kagutsuchi
Your breasts are small.

There's nothing wrong. Either wait or don't wait. He said he'll understand if you don't wait so don't feel bad. If he doesn't understand then he's stupid and not a man of his word.

my breasts are small are they? What on Earth? How would a loser like you know what real breasts look like..ha! small...
Reply 26
Rick-Raith
Just curious but do you know his star sign?? cause i am also doing a bit of a study on star signs... would i be correct that he is either a pisces, cancer, scorpio or possibly one of the earth signs: virgo, taurus, capricorn??

Perhaps you should do a little more study on star signs? You've listed 6 out of a possible 12, and you still got it wrong. Just saying...
Reply 27
Tell him you don't want to see him anymore and see what he does, or say he has one last chance. Either or, I think you need to give him an ultimatum.
Reply 28
Ramanda
So, let's call him.. Tom..

I am not shy! why do you have to lie about our relationship on TSR!! I know the sex is crap but i do my best with the equipment provided. Even that yoghurt incident didnt help :biggrin:
Ramanda
So, me and Tom has been hot and cold for the past 4 months. Or HE's been hot and cold, I'm hot for him all the time :p:

I'm trying to give him some space, and not be too foreward, which is hard when I want him so bad. I know he likes me, he's said he does, and he's really really shy. His best mate told me he's got low confidence, but that he talks about me all the time and how he can't believe that I like him. (which is why he never appraches me first, apparently, he's still shocked I still wanna talk to him - every time)
It's getting to the point of frustration, and I don't know how much longer I wanna wait for this guy. I've been trying to "switch off" my feelings for him, cos it hurts when I feel I like him more than he likes me (which I apparantly don't, but it sure does feel that way!) but it's not that easy.

I've asked him over to mine, and he's said yes, and that he'll text me when he's got the time. (a week ago.)

He kissed me for the first time in october. He actually just went over to me, kissed me, walked around and left me.
Every time he talks to me when we're out, if a guy approaches me or talks to me, he's off before I have the time to tell the other guy to jog on. I asked him about it once, and he said he just thought I'd prefer to talk to them other random guys than him.

What do I do from this point? Am I just supposed to sit here and wait for him? What is TAKING HIM SO LONG?! I usually go for guys with high confidence, and I've usually been the one who wants to slow the progress down a bit, but this is taking for friggin ever.

And yeah, a week before my birthday, he said he had a planned something for me. I still haven't got it, and that was the 13th of November. He keeps telling me to wait, and that he'll give it to me later. "It will be worth the wait, but I understand if you don't want to wait for me.."

Please, please, some words of advice would be great..

he loves you, omg at one time of reading this I thought you were talking about me, my name also begins with T... but then you said 4 months and i'm like hell no... Except I am refusing to show how I really feel, because I know a fair deal about relationships... However you are right to be fed up with him, he's keeping you waiting for too long!
Ramanda
So, me and Tom has been hot and cold for the past 4 months. Or HE's been hot and cold, I'm hot for him all the time :p:

I'm trying to give him some space, and not be too foreward, which is hard when I want him so bad. I know he likes me, he's said he does, and he's really really shy. His best mate told me he's got low confidence, but that he talks about me all the time and how he can't believe that I like him. (which is why he never appraches me first, apparently, he's still shocked I still wanna talk to him - every time)
It's getting to the point of frustration, and I don't know how much longer I wanna wait for this guy. I've been trying to "switch off" my feelings for him, cos it hurts when I feel I like him more than he likes me (which I apparantly don't, but it sure does feel that way!) but it's not that easy.

I've asked him over to mine, and he's said yes, and that he'll text me when he's got the time. (a week ago.)

He kissed me for the first time in october. He actually just went over to me, kissed me, walked around and left me.
Every time he talks to me when we're out, if a guy approaches me or talks to me, he's off before I have the time to tell the other guy to jog on. I asked him about it once, and he said he just thought I'd prefer to talk to them other random guys than him.

What do I do from this point? Am I just supposed to sit here and wait for him? What is TAKING HIM SO LONG?! I usually go for guys with high confidence, and I've usually been the one who wants to slow the progress down a bit, but this is taking for friggin ever.

And yeah, a week before my birthday, he said he had a planned something for me. I still haven't got it, and that was the 13th of November. He keeps telling me to wait, and that he'll give it to me later. "It will be worth the wait, but I understand if you don't want to wait for me.."

Please, please, some words of advice would be great..

I do want you.
Reply 31
4 months?! I'm pretty shy with girls but I'm sure I would have sorted it out one way or the other after 4 months. That just seems too long to be indecisive. tbh I agree with the people who've said all or nothing, it's unfair on both of you if you keep dragging it out like this.
hmmm I want to know what you're meant to be waiting for...

has he not finished this freaky shrine to you yet? Does he have some illness he's waiting for the all clear on....is he going to be one of those people who goes straight to proposal with a jewel the size of your fist!:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek3:
Reply 33
Are you wearing a Police Woman's Hat in your Profile you little Minx !!?
Reply 34
Hooj
Are you wearing a Police Woman's Hat in your Profile you little Minx !!?

Hahahaha, as if you noticed that! It's actually from Halloween, the first night he kissed me. I was dressed as a copper, it was well cool.

joey11223
hmmm I want to know what you're meant to be waiting for...

has he not finished this freaky shrine to you yet? Does he have some illness he's waiting for the all clear on....is he going to be one of those people who goes straight to proposal with a jewel the size of your fist!:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek3:

I know, that's what I've been thinking. Am I supposed to sit here and wait for him for a decade, just to see that it wont work anyway? But then again, I don't wanna NOT wait in case it turns out to be fantastic.. I don't even know if he wants to be in a relationship. I guess I'm waiting for an oppurtunity to see if it will maybe work. Worth waiting for? He says. I dunno anymore.

skinnyeddy
4 months?! I'm pretty shy with girls but I'm sure I would have sorted it out one way or the other after 4 months. That just seems too long to be indecisive. tbh I agree with the people who've said all or nothing, it's unfair on both of you if you keep dragging it out like this.

I guess of me saying four months is a bit unfair on him, as it didn't really start then, that was the first time I met him. And tbh, there's been flirting since then, but can't really say it started then. He kissed me on Halloween (2,5 months ago, but we've been home for 4 weeks of that time, and he actually texted me throughout christmas!) I'm not dragging it out, I'm ready to go forward, and he knows this very well.

Respect4Acting
he loves you, omg at one time of reading this I thought you were talking about me, my name also begins with T... but then you said 4 months and i'm like hell no... Except I am refusing to show how I really feel, because I know a fair deal about relationships... However you are right to be fed up with him, he's keeping you waiting for too long!

Oh god.. don't say that.. I can't remember the last time I've felt like this, and it's so hard to realize that I might just have to move on now.. I really really really like him. A lot.

Ewan
Tell him you don't want to see him anymore and see what he does, or say he has one last chance. Either or, I think you need to give him an ultimatum.

You're right. He deserves to know that he's loosing me before he does. After all this. I will have to find someway to tell him. I didn't go out tonight, so didn't see him, but will most definitely see him on friday/saturday. Any ideas on a good way to put it out there without drunken stumbling over and half shouting that I'm fed up? :rolleyes:
Reply 35
Ramanda
Hahahaha, as if you noticed that! It's actually from Halloween, the first night he kissed me. I was dressed as a copper, it was well cool.

Nice one LOL !!
Now if he could just grow some balls and kissed you again...!!
Reply 36
Ramanda

Nice one LOL !!
Now if he could just grow some balls and kiss you again...!!
Reply 37
EsherK3
Perhaps you should do a little more study on star signs? You've listed 6 out of a possible 12, and you still got it wrong. Just saying...

Listen I was just basing it on his shyness (as i have no other info) generally earth and water signs are more introverted than the others... not saying that other people of other sign may not be introverted of course...

But if i had more info then i would have possibly bee closer (and there are still always a few exceptions)
Reply 38
Hooj
Nice one LOL !!
Now if he could just grow some balls and kiss you again...!!

Yeah, I wish.. He's kissed me probably around 10 times all together since Halloween. So it hasn't always been that bad. It's only like every other time I see him that he's acting weird.

Now that I'm thinking of ending it, I don't know if I'm able to. I think I might actually be in love. Every time I talk to him, the first thing he ALWAYS says is: "H..Hi.. Are you.. Ehrm.. Are you having a good night?"
Lol.. So charming.. :P Hahah.. ahhw..

And one time, when we were having a really good night.. I held his hand the whole time, he introduced me to his friends (I was SHOCKED about that!) and I asked him to dance with me, and he said: I can't dance. I said: Nonsense, everyone can.. And he pulled me close to him, and softly sang the whole sang that was playing.. I know it sounds weird and cheesy, my friends pissed themselves laughing when I told them, but it might have been the most romantic moment in my life. The world stopped spinning. It was just me and him, and I could feel his cheek on mine, and he sang me the whole song cos he didn't have the guts to dance with me.. God.. I melted..

I think giving him up completely might hurt me more than the way he hurts me now. I don't think he realizes how annoying it is to build up the courage to text him and then not get a text back. Ffs! Why can't he just text back!?
Reply 39
Ramanda
Nope, none of them. I had to look it up, he's Sagittarius. Apparantly not that compatible with the scorpio. I don't really believe in it though, but interesting thought!

Thanks for the tips about going to his' instead. Sounds like a good idea, should make him feel more comfortable with the situation.

I'm most probably going to see him tonight. Will go over and say hi, that's all I know for now..
Wish me luck!

Ok, well Sagittarians are fire signs, compatibility with water is pretty good actually, though not Scorpio and Sagittarius... (you are Scorpio right?? I am too :P lol)
But from experience, Sagittarians are quite "selfish" is a certain respect they act on what they feel will be better and most comfortable for them, often meaning they might not feel ready for a relationship, but keeping close to that person just in case...

But apart from a few of the earth and air signs... Sagittarius is one that I have had difficulty pinning down in terms of how well they follow their personality traits...

But check these links out for Scorpio personality traits and Sagittarius'

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/scorpio.htm

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius.htm

And wishing you tons of luck

Latest

Trending

Trending