The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Girls act strange, their so unpredictable...
Reply 21
fox_the_fix
Oh god this is so annoying :mad:

Well none of us can tell you the answer, we can only speculate on her reasons. For all we know, it may be as simple as her just being quite shy and her having to take time to time get used to a new girl.

You'd be better just asking if she was ok because you'd noticed she seemed to not be herself recently. If she says she's fine, which is likely, you could always just ask her if she doesn't like this new girl. I'd tell my boyfriend honestly if I wasn't sure on his friend's new girlfriend if he asked.
Reply 22
fox_the_fix
He never gave her attention though? It isn't like we were a group of 3 friends that gets invaded by a girl and she gets jealous. I'm confused :woo:

He never gave her attention, so he never looked at her?
I am sure he did look at her and talk to her and may have even complimented her once or twice. He is not going to look at her in exactly the same way now he has a girlfriend, all his attention or focus is going to be on his girlfriend not yours.

It may not sound right but some people would feel uncomfortable or unhappy as they are no longer the focus of attention. You may not want to believe it but he has probably checked her out or smiled at her, he is not going to do that in front of his own girlfriend. As I said before the attention has shifted, she is no longer centre as there are now two women vying for attention. I know you are not a friendship group but it still applies.
Only one solution

Gangbang,straight up!!
Reply 24
Jayjayjay
He never gave her attention, so he never looked at her?
I am sure he did look at her and talk to her and may have even complimented her once or twice. He is not going to look at her in exactly the same way now he has a girlfriend, all his attention or focus is going to be on his girlfriend not yours.

It may not sound right but some people would feel uncomfortable or unhappy as they are no longer the focus of attention. You may not want to believe it but he has probably checked her out or smiled at her, he is not going to do that in front of his own girlfriend. As I said before the attention has shifted, she is no longer centre as there are now two women vying for attention. I know you are not a friendship group but it still applies.

You're probably right. Remind me to rep you.

I guess I shall just wait it out.
I think it's less of her fancying him, more of there being someone new in your group therefore she is checking out the potential new mate, seeing what she's like. Maybe she's recently done/said something or other which has caused offence to your girlfriend and now she dislikes her? Don't worry it'll pass.

Sometimes people do this if a new person enters the already formed group, they act a bit funny, she just has to get use to it and then it'll be like there never was a problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending