The Student Room Group

what do i do?

so i think i'm in love with someone in school, but she has a boyfriend, and she's my best friend.

i am a male and yes, my best friend is a girl. ive liked her for a year or so now and shes had a boyfriend throughout. she always tells me about her and her boyfriend and i get jealous, what should i do?
You know man, I know this might hurt your feelings but be happy that you have a friendship. I feel like relationship should be from both sides, and if she has a bf I don't think she wanted to be your gf. Maybe you need to ask yourself if you are ready for a relationship as well cuz these days people rush it and it often ends up hurting both parties. I would say just stay her friend, and if you don't like when she talks about her bf, just stop her and tell her that you are not comfortable talking about it. All the best mate
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
so i think i'm in love with someone in school, but she has a boyfriend, and she's my best friend.

i am a male and yes, my best friend is a girl. ive liked her for a year or so now and shes had a boyfriend throughout. she always tells me about her and her boyfriend and i get jealous, what should i do?

Sounds like oneitis. Might be a bit severe. I suggest you look it up on Google.

Personal recommendation: move on. It will clear your mind and move onto something more productive or someone who is available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending