The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
truthandtragedy
You serious? If you'd choose TV over sex with your girlfriend, then I think you have issues.

Whilst I agree, I find it funny how if the roles were reversed plenty of girls (not necessarily you, admittedly) would be telling the OP that if they want to watch TV they have the right to, and that they should tell their boyfriend to get the **** off of them.
Reply 21
Haha!

I'd start messing around with her :hump2:

You can always watch the program later on I-player 4OD
Reply 22
It's true, Takeshi's Castle is better than sex.
If the football is on, then i'm sorry but we have to choose the TV. No questions asked.
Reply 24
Pheonixx

You can always watch the program later on I-player 4OD

I'd choose sex too if the only channels I had were BBC and Channel 4.
Sithius
Whilst I agree, I find it funny how if the roles were reversed plenty of girls (not necessarily you, admittedly) would be telling the OP that if they want to watch TV they have the right to, and that they should tell their boyfriend to get the **** off of them.

This, a million times this.

"My boyfriend pounced on me whilst I was watching the finale of gossip girl, wanting sex, and then had the CHEEK to get annoyed at me...rant rant"
:p:
Reply 26
Advanced Subsidiary
If the football is on, then i'm sorry but we have to choose the TV. No questions asked.

This.

Being sat on would be seen as a threat to be honest. It may even require falcon punch treatment it's that notorious in my eyes.

:rolleyes:
Reply 27
lmao she nags at me when i choose to watch the football over her. but like that dude with a fish for his thing said. get sex anytime.
Reply 28
Rambo424
I'd choose sex too if the only channels I had were BBC and Channel 4.

So you'd choose sky/freeview over sex?
What if the OP had had bashed one out a few minutes earlier?
bitch should've sat on your face
Girls like to rule the remote, if the footie or rugby is on and she's letting you watch it then take you're chance! And yeah i'd just do her right there and then, I can multi-task :wink:
Reply 32
Pheonixx
So you'd choose sky/freeview over sex?

Indeed, I choose when sex happens, and it certainly isn't during rugby or football.
Figo077
This.

Being sat on would be seen as a threat to be honest. It may even require falcon punch treatment it's that notorious in my eyes.

:rolleyes:

:rofl:
Why not both? You could bend your gf over and just nail her while enjoying some monday evening entertainment.
Playboy King
Being a die hard F1 fanatic, I would and already have chosen watching the race over my girlfriend.
Hell, I'd even choose watching an F1 race over the chance to have 3 girls at the same time. Watching repeats just isn't the same, especially if it's a championship final like the ones of 2007 and 2008. Girls come and go, but witnessing the very moment sporting history is made only comes once!

This.
There is a simple solution to this, say you want to heighten her pleasure blah blah by introducing a blindfold, then stick the tv on mute and do her doggy style so you can face the tv and watch the footy and she'll be none the wiser.

Oh just don't cheer or anything, she'll probably find that a bit weird.
You really don't deserve a girlfriend!! If I was replaced for TV he would be no more!!
Reply 38
truthandtragedy
You serious? If you'd choose TV over sex with your girlfriend, then I think you have issues.

what if a guy does that to a girl?

I'm sure your answer would be quite different there :rolleyes:
Playboy King
Being a die hard F1 fanatic, I would and already have chosen watching the race over my girlfriend.
Hell, I'd even choose watching an F1 race over the chance to have 3 girls at the same time. Watching repeats just isn't the same, especially if it's a championship final like the ones of 2007 and 2008. Girls come and go, but witnessing the very moment sporting history is made only comes once!

This but live football.

There's no way i'd choose sex over an important final or something. But anyway my girlfriend wouldn't make me choose, whose would?

Latest

Trending

Trending