The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
-WhySoSerious?

Repped :awesome: :biggrin:
Anonymous
I was recently watching tv with my girlfriend and suddenly she just jumped on me and sat on me facing me. I thought she was getting bored so I tickled her for a few seconds and then tried to watch tv but she didnt let me and kept moving wherever I moved my head to catch a glimpse of the telly.

Legendary.

Tickling: the way to cure a bored girlfriend.
Reply 62
_Ravi_
LOL you mean England World Cup knocked out quarter finals?

Like someone said before doggy style and you are sorted.
I read it as "sits on your face"
-WhySoSerious?

just what I was about to post :p:
Reply 65
She was blocking the TV? Why didn't you hit her?
nolongerhearthemusic

I keep reading it like that too. =p

And lol! Tickling cures boredom. =D
Earl Nuce
Legendary.

Tickling: the way to cure a bored girlfriend.

QFT.
tHERE BOTH JUST ITEM REALLY
You shouldnt be having sex anyway, its not the be all and end all. IMO, under 21s shouldnt even be legally able to kiss let alone have sex.

Go out and do some charity work helping homeless people or AIDS victims.
not-another-number
Would be interesting to see the results of you fishing for sex off her when she's watching the X Factor final :hmmm:

Yes but that is almost literally ****.
Reply 71
Anonymous
I was recently watching tv with my girlfriend and suddenly she just jumped on me and sat on me facing me. I thought she was getting bored so I tickled her for a few seconds and then tried to watch tv but she didnt let me and kept moving wherever I moved my head to catch a glimpse of the telly. I then realised she's in the mood to fumble around, but I was left with a dilemma...what to choose!? the tv or her? her or the tv? I then felt very odd thinking about how I'm finding myself in this predicament, having difficult choosing between girlfriend and TV! :confused:

So I ask you guys...if your girl sits on you facing you and not the TV what would your reaction be and what would you decide to do? What if it's like a really important final or something? What TV show (if there's one) would you skip sex for?

Im always in the mood, so if my gf is up for it. RIGHT ON!!!!! but yeah xbox>sex hahahah...*sarcasm*........but no really..xbox:wink:
You can watch tv AND have sex. Infact following the dialogue/plot-line on the tv whilst having sex is a brilliant method of delaying your ejaculation.

I lost my virginity to Finding Nemo.

It was a good film actually.
-WhySoSerious?

:laugh: My thoughts exactly.

OP, in all seriousness... compromise. Request head whilst you finish watching the tv show and promise to bang her silly/ whatever she loves when it's finished :yep: And do it!! :hmmm:
Reply 74
When Lost is on, nobody is allowed to disturb me. Nobody.

nolongerhearthemusic

Same! :biggrin:
Tbh you're a bit of a bitch if you deny your boyfriend the chance to see whatever it is he wants to see live. I wouldn't stop watching the Six Nations for sex tbh. If it's something like CSI then I'd get a bit pissed off but I wouldn't be angry... it's a bit selfish to demand sex and expect it. As long as I get it later... :wink:
Reply 76
truthandtragedy
You serious? If you'd choose TV over sex with your girlfriend, then I think you have issues.

I don't know. I once told my girlfriend to wait when we were watching my DVD boxset of House. I had previously tried to start something before we got settled and she wasn't interested, like, so I let it be. Later she tried to start sexy times with me, but by that time I was engrossed in the story. If I get really involved into something, I hate being interrupted, so I told her to wait for the show to end. Obviously, she wasn't best impressed, like. However, I explained the situation and it was fine and we had make up sex.
Reply 77
Rotate her so that she also faces tv and allow her to bounce.
hontoir
Rotate her so that she also faces tv and allow her to bounce.

Hahaha. Nice. "Allow her to bounce".
Lovely wording. =]
Reply 79
if sex with your gf is monotonous that is probably ur fault and not hers.. i gave my boyfriend a kama sutra book on oour aniversary, maybe u should do the same..

Latest

Trending

Trending