The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You kicked him in the shins. Ahahaha thats hilarious. Everyone just imagine that now. : D
Pheylan
:yep:

they also fantasize about rape and incest

fact.

Incest? Ewww. :hand:

Rape, however... :perv:

Spoiler

Reply 22
Why is this even a debate ? To even comtemplate hitting a girl speaks massively about the type of character he is.
Reply 23
j.ward91
why are you asking for advice on a student forum, you tool.

why are you insulting people on a student forum? tool.
Anonymous
We were just screaming loads of **** at each other so I can't remember in clear detail what him or indeed myself was saying.

Right, so your boyfriend was told you cheated on him, you ended up hurling abuse at each other, and you're surprised he hit you? I mean, I'm not surprised you're angry at all, but see it from his point of view. You could've been saying absolutely anything to him, were almost certainly not really listening to him, were very angry at him over something that he was convinced you'd done, and he thought you'd cheated on him. It's understandable that he was a bit pissed off.
Reply 25
licensedX
why are you insulting people on a student forum? tool.

butthurt
Reply 26
generalebriety
Right, so your boyfriend was told you cheated on him, you ended up hurling abuse at each other, and you're surprised he hit you? I mean, I'm not surprised you're angry at all, but see it from his point of view. You could've been saying absolutely anything to him, were almost certainly not really listening to him, were very angry at him over something that he was convinced you'd done, and he thought you'd cheated on him. It's understandable that he was a bit pissed off.

a bit pissed off?? how does that equate to puching her in the face?
Reply 27
He obviously doesn't care about you. Simple.
charley_says
It's not normal, it's ******* disgusting for someone to hit someone they supposedly love. You're definitely right to be annoyed. If it was me, I'd dump him, straight away. You might not think he's like this normally but maybe that's just because you don't normally have arguments this heated. What happens if you have an argument this serious again? At the end of the day, he's proven he's capable of hitting you. That's enough in my opinion.

This is good advice. Dump him.
Reply 29
Anonymous
Please....anon or delete

We got into a massive argument because his ex gf told him some ******** about me (cheating and more)...the thing is he's really easygoing and laid back, not usually jealous and not particularly protective (unless neccessary)...I got really mad that he would even consider I did it, he wasn't believing me when I said I didn't, then I can't really remember but it got heated and he just wacked me across the face. I fell down....we both looked really shocked, I got angry instead of upset, kicked him in the shins then walked away.

I don't know what to do...knowing his character, it's just so unlike him. And he's so liberal, I know he's against this sort of thing etc. I don't know whether to forgive him as I don't think it will happen again, he's not a violent person.

Soooo my question is...from a guy's point of view, is it normal to get so angry you'd hit you gf? Do you think that it's possible to do this then never do it again? Specifically the more easygoing of you.

Thanks so much

It's possible that doing it once it won't ever happen again, but to be fair I quite simply put cannot imagine being with someone who actually hit you, I could never imagine hitting my ex for example.
licensedX
a bit pissed off?? how does that equate to puching her in the face?

Note my use of slight irony. Not that it really matters; I can well imagine why someone might be angry enough to punch their partner if they believed themselves to have been cheated on and then shouted at. I don't think I would, but then I'm a fairly placid person by nature and have never hit anyone (and who knows, I might be wrong), but I can believe that it would be possible.
Reply 31
wow the over reaction on this thread is unbelievable, so just because the guy slapped her face (which is MINOR NO MARKS NO SCARS NO LONG TERM PAIN) When she was obviously out of line... your all crucifying the guy

your only hearing her side of the story which im sure has been filtered to make it seem like the guys a bastard who slaps for no apperent legit reason....

just wow.
well... hitting a girl is just a whole new level.... leave the ************. he will do it again and again and he will beg u to come back... just leave him and spit in his face if u can.

ps: tell him he sucked in bed

Latest

Trending

Trending