Turn on thread page Beta

guys please help...bf just hit me watch

(Original post by MidnightButterfly)
    Is this your boyfriend?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1164773
    nope

ReputationRep:
    You kicked him in the shins. Ahahaha thats hilarious. Everyone just imagine that now. : D

(Original post by Pheylan)
    :yep:

they also fantasize about rape and incest

fact.
    Incest? Ewww. :hand:

Rape, however... :perv:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish I was joking :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Why is this even a debate ? To even comtemplate hitting a girl speaks massively about the type of character he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.ward91)
    why are you asking for advice on a student forum, you tool.
    why are you insulting people on a student forum? tool.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We were just screaming loads of **** at each other so I can't remember in clear detail what him or indeed myself was saying.
    Right, so your boyfriend was told you cheated on him, you ended up hurling abuse at each other, and you're surprised he hit you? I mean, I'm not surprised you're angry at all, but see it from his point of view. You could've been saying absolutely anything to him, were almost certainly not really listening to him, were very angry at him over something that he was convinced you'd done, and he thought you'd cheated on him. It's understandable that he was a bit pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by licensedX)
    why are you insulting people on a student forum? tool.
    butthurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Right, so your boyfriend was told you cheated on him, you ended up hurling abuse at each other, and you're surprised he hit you? I mean, I'm not surprised you're angry at all, but see it from his point of view. You could've been saying absolutely anything to him, were almost certainly not really listening to him, were very angry at him over something that he was convinced you'd done, and he thought you'd cheated on him. It's understandable that he was a bit pissed off.
    a bit pissed off?? how does that equate to puching her in the face?

ReputationRep:
    He obviously doesn't care about you. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charley_says)
    It's not normal, it's ******* disgusting for someone to hit someone they supposedly love. You're definitely right to be annoyed. If it was me, I'd dump him, straight away. You might not think he's like this normally but maybe that's just because you don't normally have arguments this heated. What happens if you have an argument this serious again? At the end of the day, he's proven he's capable of hitting you. That's enough in my opinion.
    This is good advice. Dump him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please....anon or delete

We got into a massive argument because his ex gf told him some ******** about me (cheating and more)...the thing is he's really easygoing and laid back, not usually jealous and not particularly protective (unless neccessary)...I got really mad that he would even consider I did it, he wasn't believing me when I said I didn't, then I can't really remember but it got heated and he just wacked me across the face. I fell down....we both looked really shocked, I got angry instead of upset, kicked him in the shins then walked away.

I don't know what to do...knowing his character, it's just so unlike him. And he's so liberal, I know he's against this sort of thing etc. I don't know whether to forgive him as I don't think it will happen again, he's not a violent person.

Soooo my question is...from a guy's point of view, is it normal to get so angry you'd hit you gf? Do you think that it's possible to do this then never do it again? Specifically the more easygoing of you.

Thanks so much
    It's possible that doing it once it won't ever happen again, but to be fair I quite simply put cannot imagine being with someone who actually hit you, I could never imagine hitting my ex for example.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by licensedX)
    a bit pissed off?? how does that equate to puching her in the face?
    Note my use of slight irony. Not that it really matters; I can well imagine why someone might be angry enough to punch their partner if they believed themselves to have been cheated on and then shouted at. I don't think I would, but then I'm a fairly placid person by nature and have never hit anyone (and who knows, I might be wrong), but I can believe that it would be possible.

ReputationRep:
    wow the over reaction on this thread is unbelievable, so just because the guy slapped her face (which is MINOR NO MARKS NO SCARS NO LONG TERM PAIN) When she was obviously out of line... your all crucifying the guy

your only hearing her side of the story which im sure has been filtered to make it seem like the guys a ******* who slaps for no apperent legit reason....

just wow.

ReputationRep:
    well... hitting a girl is just a whole new level.... leave the ************. he will do it again and again and he will beg u to come back... just leave him and spit in his face if u can.

ps: tell him he sucked in bed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.