The Student Room Group
I think your college can email the University?
Silence_seeker
Hi there,

I got a rejection from UCL recently and I found out my predicted grades were A*AAB instead of A*A*AA. For some reason my teacher made a mistake and changed A* to A. Is there anything I can do? Would they let me change my predicted grade? I hope I can change it because it would make a big difference. Thanks for your help.

I have a friend who got rejected for psych at UCL Her predicted grades were A* A A/B on her form, but the A/b should've been an A and the teacher got it wrong. apparently there was nothing they could do and emailing them wouldn't've made any difference. still chek it out tho, the teachers at my college.
hazzypants
I have a friend who got rejected for psych at UCL Her predicted grades were A* A A/B on her form, but the A/b should've been an A and the teacher got it wrong. apparently there was nothing they could do and emailing them wouldn't've made any difference. still chek it out tho, the teachers at my college.

thank you I'll try to call them :frown: argh I'll be so gutted if I got rejected because of that mistake :frown: anw thank u
Silence_seeker
thank you I'll try to call them :frown: argh I'll be so gutted if I got rejected because of that mistake :frown: anw thank u

You want to try and get it changed anyway, as it may affect your other applications too. It may not, but worth doing for peace of mind if nothing else!

Latest

Trending

Trending