The Student Room Group

Have you ever cried for a month straight?

Every single day. For hours. My boyfriend and I who I love more than anything broke up and then recently got back together. But not properly. We came to university together and he dropped out and went back home to start uni again in our home city next september. I've seen him once in 4 weeks. I feel so lonely and cry everyday. Over the phone and things he just acts normal. I dont feel like I can be without him. I cant ever see myself being happy - with him or not with him. My future is like a black hole. I'm empty and defeated. Help.
Yep I have done. I think there were times when I stopped for a while but I must have been pretty dehydrated!
I've cried daily for about a month, yes, but not all day every day. I'm in a long distance arrangement and basically if I get stressed, frustrated, angry or (obviously) sad, it just comes out as tears.

:hugs: I actually know exactly how you feel. If you need someone to talk to or just rant to, feel free to PM me.
In answer to your question; no, I have never cried for a month straight. I'm proud of these testicules dagnabbit, and will not let a silly mood take my dignity from me! :biggrin:

In answer to your plea; *hugs* (A RARE SHOW OF SYMPATHY, PEOPLE! SAVOUR THE MOMENT!)

I... don't actually know what to say. Having not been there before, I can't empathise with you at all, sorry.
From an outsider looking in perspective, I would say that you should focus on the happy things in life rather than dwell on this one bad thing. I mean, you guys got back together, right? That's better than not doing so. :smile:
I think you need to talk to him about it.
Reply 5
No, and god forbid I ever have to :hugs:
Reply 6
No I haven't. I'm only 17 though.
I'm worried if that's how much heartbreak hurts.

It might be good to prove to yourself you can be independent, but I really hope you get better soon :smile:.
It makes your eyes sting really bad.
Reply 8
every time i go on the pill, i cry for a month and they have to take me off it? you on any new meds that might be playing with your hormones?
No, you'd probably down.
Anonymous
Every single day. For hours. My boyfriend and I who I love more than anything broke up and then recently got back together. But not properly. We came to university together and he dropped out and went back home to start uni again in our home city next september. I've seen him once in 4 weeks. I feel so lonely and cry everyday. Over the phone and things he just acts normal. I dont feel like I can be without him. I cant ever see myself being happy - with him or not with him. My future is like a black hole. I'm empty and defeated. Help.

Feel sorry for the poor guy. Seriously, I'd be very depressed if someone cry in front of me, especially if I'm the reason :s-smilie:
Yes, I was so dry by the end.
Reply 12
When my parents' arguments and separation reached its peak, I broke down every night. But I forced my head to act normal during the day in school, so no one realised.

It's not possible to cry 24/7 for a whole month. You run out of tears by the end and just feel dead - which is far worse a feeling. Even now, 4 years later, the numbness still remains.
You'd think you'd die from dehydration or something.
Reply 14
umm no i havnt.
Reply 15
:hugs: Yup; I know the feeling all too well!

I think you need to talk to him about it; get things out in the open. If you're in a relationship then you shouldn't be feeling like this. I completely understand what it's like to love someone so much that it hurts, but you can't hide from problems simply because you're too scared of the potential consequences.

I'm in a similar position - though it's not purely related to relationships (mine's over, anyway) but it's not nice regardless of the cause. Please talk to him.. or anyone, if you can't face talking to him yet. You shouldn't have to feel this way.
Wow some people are so depressed here. Need to look at what life has to offer you. Your boyfriend isn't everything.
Reply 17
Yeah obiously I dont cry 24/7 its like a few hours a day and not in front of him. We've been together 4 years and I think I've only cried twice in total infront of him. I'm not a big cryer but I just stopped to think about it and realised I've cried absalutly every day without fail for a whole month.

My feels are selfish because he has the opportunity to be here with me but he's not and I want him to come back. I can't see myself being happy unless he does becuase it has made me look at him differently. But I can't imagine being happy without him either. Basically I'm screwed up :/

punkyrocker
I've cried daily for about a month, yes, but not all day every day. I'm in a long distance arrangement and basically if I get stressed, frustrated, angry or (obviously) sad, it just comes out as tears.

:hugs: I actually know exactly how you feel. If you need someone to talk to or just rant to, feel free to PM me.

Thank you that's really nice of you.

Latest

Trending

Trending