The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eboue has been :coma:

Hull up to their usual tricks :colonhash:

Referee has been shocking.
Mastermind`
What's with the red-cards every time 'lower' teams play against Arsenal (I'm not disputing the majority of these cards)? No wonder you have such a good record against these sides. :beard:

Anyway, you should win this now. Comfortably.

If you don't know the answer to that question, then your clearly stupid.
Mastermind`
What's with the red-cards every time 'lower' teams play against Arsenal (I'm not disputing the majority of these cards)? No wonder you have such a good record against these sides. :beard:

Theyve played the victim so many times that even a fair tacke like Boatangs is enough to get the poor man sent off. :cool:
Mastermind`

Number of cards shows is directly proportional to fouls committed.

These teams have no other way to deal with Arsenal's awesome football except for kicking.
white_haired_wizard
This ref is an Arsenal fan.

:facepalm2:

How do you explain the offside dive for a penalty?

:facepalm2:
Hubert Poo
I am personally going to insert something into Phil Brown. He makes Allardyce look like a proponent of the beautiful game.

What a ****.

Are you referring to your wang? :awesome:
Arnie Pie In The Sky

No his nose.
Should have been a straight red for Boateng, disgusting effort
T.Adams VI
If you don't know the answer to that question, then your clearly stupid.

It was a rhetorical question and that wasn't the point.
Stalin
Get off ****-a-teng.

:rofl: He's been sent off everytime he's played us.
Boatengs tackle was disgusting. Should have been a straight red. Ref bottled it like the rest of the game so far. Let's take them apart in the second half with the extra space.
Reply 4711
What a ridiculous judgment by the judge on that penalty situatioN! It is almost obvious filming, nonetheless it was offside :/......

I hate these Neanderthals on the dance floor. But it just makes it more satisfying winning with style in the end.
11 gunner against 10 Homo Erectus!
Let's go gooners!
Arnie Pie In The Sky

The beauty of that of course is being a typical pie toting, queen bashing, OTT "masculine" Northerner, he's likely to be secretly confused by it. As such, I'm giving your suggestion serious consideration to **** him up in the head.

The betting so far however appears to be on a particularly knobbly fridge.
Ve vill vin cause ve are Arsenal
Whats our win % with Denilson this season compared to without?
Reply 4715
Rofl. Arshavin's finishing has been very poor recently.
Come on Arsenal, we have 17 mins left to do something with this game :rant:
Campbell shouldnt be on the pitch
Reply 4718
we need to get more ppl in the box
I'd rather have Hull relegated than win the league tbh, what an abysmal performance from them, a shower of *****.

Latest