The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JK_91
I'm starting to worry that the scum will actually finish 4th, why can't any of the others win a game ffs.

God no, please. I don't want to live in that kind of world.
I actually think it'd be quite funny if they spent all summer going on about how they're CL quality and then they'll get dumped out at the qualifying stage or humiliated in the group stages.
JK_91
I'm starting to worry that the scum will actually finish 4th, why can't any of the others win a game ffs.

LORD NO :afraid:
Overmars
I actually think it'd be quite funny if they spent all summer going on about how they're CL quality and then they'll get dumped out at the qualifying stage or humiliated in the group stages.

:rofl:

Knocked out in the playoff by FC Thun or Athletic Club de Whodafukrya

It'd be be like xmas come early!

TBH though I'd rather we win the league and they come 4th than neither happening. They wouldn't be able to say **** if we were champions.
Is anyone else watching the barca match?

Messi :coma:
Michelin Man
Is anyone else watching the barca match?

Messi :coma:

If the lad wasn't such a cock, I wouldn't mind watching him. He doesn't do himself any favours in this respect. His anti-football BS amongst other silly antics. Not clever tbh.

Rooney 4 'World Player of The Year'. Period. May as well close the competition now because he's raping any competition he has or may have.
white_haired_wizard
If the lad wasn't such a cock, I wouldn't mind watching him. He doesn't do himself any favours in this respect. His anti-football BS amongst other silly antics. Not clever tbh.

Rooney 4 'World Player of The Year'. Period. May as well close the competition now because he's raping any competition he has or may have.

Did you watch the game? If not I seriously advise you to watch the highlights. Rooney is undoubtedly one of the best now if not one of the best ever but Messi is something else. The 3 goals he scored tonight would have made Maradona proud. It wasn't even a small team, it was Valencia FFS.
Titus Bramble for world player of the year, I say.
Reply 4888
Yesterday was a fantastic win, but a painful game...

I watched it in my college coffee shop (on a weekend visiting old friends at Durham uni) and when Boateng got away with that poke in the eye and then stamped on Sagna I became so enraged that I scratched the leather sofa I was sitting on with such venom that I tore the ******* fabirc. I did it again when the outrageous penalty was given.

What a ******* embarrassment.

Even more of a joke was the standing ovation for Boateng's anti-football... Having been to Hull, its clear they are a bunch of dirty, filthy miner scum who are just pissed off that their pot factories are getting shut. Well I don't give a **** about the crying bitches... If I wasn't acutely aware of the fact that it would unburden them from their desolate, abject poverty-stricken lives, I would risk my own to seal the stadium shut and have it fire-bombed until every one of the dirty disgusting vile **** hammers was a charred ******* skeleton.

I am not even joking, I want those people and their ideology dead. None more than Phil Brown, who would be getting off lightly by being tortured and then gassed to death.

That is unless the torture involved a drawn out and sadistic process of angering small, poisonous and tropical creatures, before dangling them over his naked body and allowing them to bite, sting and bludgen him until he became a feverish, bloodied and sweaty mess. I would suggest giant Japanese Mikado centipedes, banana spiders, mantis', hissing cockroaches and a massive spider crab to then crawl onto his writhing body and stab his ******* eyes out before re-arranging his nasty little scab of a face.
You see, if the newspapers wrote like that it would be on the top ******* shelf and teachers would use it to instruct kids in the facts of life. :coma:

I'm building a ******* gas chamber as we write based on that glorious eugenic manifesto, ready for that tanned mansoup stain and all his fellow untermensch.
Reply 4890
Do you ever,.... ever feel alone Rob?
Hubert Poo
You see, if the newspapers wrote like that it would be on the top ******* shelf and teachers would use it to instruct kids in the facts of life. :coma:

I'm building a ******* gas chamber as we write based on that glorious eugenic manifesto, ready for that tanned mansoup stain and all his fellow untermensch.

What will we call this purification of football? The Hullocaust? :cool:
RobbieC
Yesterday was a fantastic win, but a painful game...

I watched it in my college coffee shop (on a weekend visiting old friends at Durham uni) and when Boateng got away with that poke in the eye and then stamped on Sagna I became so enraged that I scratched the leather sofa I was sitting on with such venom that I tore the ******* fabirc. I did it again when the outrageous penalty was given.

What a ******* embarrassment.

Even more of a joke was the standing ovation for Boateng's anti-football... Having been to Hull, its clear they are a bunch of dirty, filthy miner scum who are just pissed off that their pot factories are getting shut. Well I don't give a **** about the crying bitches... If I wasn't acutely aware of the fact that it would unburden them from their desolate, abject poverty-stricken lives, I would risk my own to seal the stadium shut and have it fire-bombed until every one of the dirty disgusting vile **** hammers was a charred ******* skeleton.

I am not even joking, I want those people and their ideology dead. None more than Phil Brown, who would be getting off lightly by being tortured and then gassed to death.

That is unless the torture involved a drawn out and sadistic process of angering small, poisonous and tropical creatures, before dangling them over his naked body and allowing them to bite, sting and bludgen him until he became a feverish, bloodied and sweaty mess. I would suggest giant Japanese Mikado centipedes, banana spiders, mantis', hissing cockroaches and a massive spider crab to then crawl onto his writhing body and stab his ******* eyes out before re-arranging his nasty little scab of a face.

A bit too much, even for you:lolwut:
In2deep
A bit too much, even for you:lolwut:

No such thing! :no:
Reply 4894
wow.
Reply 4895
n1r4v
Do you ever,.... ever feel alone Rob?
Why would I?

I have my voices.

I want you to spray gaseous WUM all over my naked flesh.

Sear me with your GEL-stain :sexface:

I am serious about wanting Phil Brown not to be alive anymore. In truth I would never do it, because the injustice of it would result in a prison sentence for me, and his life is not worth me losing 25 years of mine. It's only economic reasons, and the lack of a habitat in which to stow my minibeast army that prevents the Hullocaust, the coining of such a term being well deserving of some reputation.
Please tell me someone saw my moment of genius? It's probably the best thing I've come up with in a very long time!
Reply 4897
In any case, I hope that just for the sake of entertainment you somehow manage to stumble into a pub at the university of Bolton, where I'm pretty sure you'll end up having a severe myocardial infarction before degenerating into a ball of writhing purple flames, proceeding to destroying the Matty-Taylor idolators you are surrounded with. A sight to behold :gah:
Reply 4898
one sadistic ****. I don't care enough to agree but I think the same about other people. This society really is ****** in the head.
Michelin Man
What will we call this purification of football? The Hullocaust? :cool:

Don't be silly, it's the WUMocaust!

Latest