The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stalin
Nothing really, we were about to change it to Chelsea's day out at Blackburn.

:rofl:

We've got another day out or evening out against them tomorrow at the Bridge. A shame the best youth academy in all the worlds aren't competeing in the competition though... :rolleyes:
JK_91
The area has been narrowed down from London to SE London and you have more nationalities than Stalin, Stalin the user that is. Your mum's 1/4 Chinese and 1/2 South American and your dad is part Lebanese. :sexface:

Correct :afraid: :ninja:
Panthalic
In other news, who wants to come to Barcelona? :awesome:

ME ME ME!!! Oh wait...
JK_91
The area has been narrowed down from London to SE London and you have more nationalities than Stalin, Stalin the user that is. Your mum's 1/4 Chinese and 1/2 South American and your dad is part Lebanese. :sexface:

I could potentially apply for an Austrian, British, French, German or Irish passport.
cfc1992
We've got another day out or evening out against them tomorrow at the Bridge. A shame the best youth academy in all the worlds aren't competeing in the competition though... :rolleyes:

I thought Barcelona has the best youth academy in the world?

The FA Cup isn't one of Arsenal's objectives, we're more concernced about continental titles, you know, the one Chelsea's no longer competing for, I believe it's called the Champions League or something.
milkytea
Bad news for us, Ibra actually looks slightly intelligent/mobile in the game vs Zaragoza atm:mmm:

Hmm, as I typed that he missed a sitter of a header.:ashamed2:

Zaragoza are a pathetic excuse for a La Liga team tbph. I'd be worried if he wasn't making them look ****.

JK_91
x

You are one freaky mother ******!
JK_91
If you really have a spare then **** yes.

I can get a spare tbh.
Stalin
I could potentially apply for an Austrian, British, French, German or Irish passport.

I can go close but can't match unfortunately. Can go with British, Irish, Cypriot, Guyanese but I could probably get Spanish if I decided to do a Vela and stay here for 3 years lol :p:
JK_91
You got any idea how much it'll be?

In total or just the ticket? The ticket is £70, flights depends on how flexible you are and how long you want to spend over there. I'll probably pay about £120 for the return. 22 hours on a coach each way will get you there and back for £130 if needed. Hostel/hotel again depends on your standards, €20 a night is pretty much the minimum though. Add in food/drink and you'll want at least a budget of £40 a day.
Michelin Man
I can go close but can't match unfortunately. Can go with British, Irish, Cypriot, Guyanese but I could probably get Spanish if I decided to do a Vela and stay here for 3 years lol :p:

I can claim for these two as well :lolwut: Plus Nigerian because of my dad. I have no idea whether I can make claims for my Chinese and Lebanese ancestry. :p: I can also apply for American citizenship because of my uncle :proud:
Michelin Man

You've got some catching up to do then :colonhash:

I want a Catalan passport tbh.
Panthalic
In total or just the ticket? The ticket is £70, flights depends on how flexible you are and how long you want to spend over there. I'll probably pay about £120 for the return. 22 hours on a coach each way will get you there and back for £130 if needed. Hostel/hotel again depends on your standards, €20 a night is pretty much the minimum though. Add in food/drink and you'll want at least a budget of £40 a day.

This place is pretty good for comparing hostels if you just want to find the cheapest one available.

http://www.hostelworld.com/

My personal recommendations would be one called Centric Point or another by the same company called Gothic Point. Both excellent service. Very clean, cheap and includes breakfast and internet. Loads of people in there who'd be very happy to drink with you as well lol. I stayed in the first one when I arrived in Barca by myself and ended up going clubbing with randomers lol. They also let you cook your own food if you want to head to a supermarket to save some money.

Good luck with the coach journey though :s-smilie:
JK_91
Its gone from SE London so somewhere close to Syndenham. :ninja:

Keep going :ninja:
natty_d
I can claim for these two as well :lolwut: Plus Nigerian because of my dad. I have no idea whether I can make claims for my Chinese and Lebanese ancestry. :p: I can also apply for American citizenship because of my uncle :proud:

LOL

I think it'd be pretty cheeky of me to try and claim a Guyanese passport especially since I've not been there yet. The wildlife there scares the living daylights out of me tbph :o:
Michelin Man
This place is pretty good for comparing hostels if you just want to find the cheapest one available.

http://www.hostelworld.com/

I know about HostelWorld and HostelBookers, don't worry. :p:

Michelin Man
My personal recommendations would be one called Centric Point or another by the same company called Gothic Point. Both excellent service. Very clean, cheap and includes breakfast and internet. Loads of people in there who'd be very happy to drink with you as well lol. I stayed in the first one when I arrived in Barca by myself and ended up going clubbing with randomers lol. They also let you cook your own food if you want to head to a supermarket to save some money.

Nice, thanks.

Michelin Man
Good luck with the coach journey though :s-smilie:

I doubt I'll have to do it, but obviously all the London airports to Barcelona have had price hikes so it's an option if people can't get to an alternative airport. I'm probably flying to Girona so I'll get a couple of hours on a coach anyway. :p:
Michelin Man
LOL

I think it'd be pretty cheeky of me to try and claim a Guyanese passport especially since I've not been there yet. The wildlife there scares the living daylights out of me tbph :o:

My mum is Guyanese. Beautiful place and wildlife however bit ****** up politically. :no:
JK_91
I have a picture, its fairly old though.

:rofl: Post away :colondollar:
FML. Am I really that stalkable? :colonhash:
I think we have a winner.
Ultimate test then:

The person in that photo is not my mother - who is it? :cool:

Latest