Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Almunia :banghead:

Here's hoping for a clean sheet on Wednesday...

ReputationRep:
    Love this
    http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...arcelona-game-
    If i see one empty seat i will complain and demand a ticket to the 2nd leg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_lidi)
    Love this
    http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...arcelona-game-
    If i see one empty seat i will complain and demand a ticket to the 2nd leg
    Oh no. :facepalm2:

The last time they sent out a message like that, they put out flags for everyone at the CL match against United last year. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    What is it with London clubs and that sort of nonsense :confused: I don't understand why it takes a club announcement to get fans to the ground on time and get them to support their team in a visual way.

I pray use don't get out the plastic flags again though :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I can understand asking them to get there early..but telling them how to dress etc.
    Wouldnt be surprised if they brought in a strict dress-code and didnt allow anyone in that wasnt wearing red or white!!

ReputationRep:
    Came across this, made me lol - from the united loss a bit back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spJ8m...eature=channel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    What is it with London clubs and that sort of nonsense :confused: I don't understand why it takes a club announcement to get fans to the ground on time and get them to support their team in a visual way.

I pray use don't get out the plastic flags again though :facepalm2:
    For the love of god please no. I don't want us turning into plastic chelsea fans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    For the love of god please no. I don't want us turning into plastic chelsea fans
    Please no! I actually like Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    The ship has sailed on that, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    The ship has sailed on that, I'm afraid.
    FML

:facepalm2:

I think i got angry and wrapped my flag around some lampost. It broke rather easily unsurprisingly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    You actually took yours out? :rofl:
    I wanted to hit a cockney manc across the head with it. I didn't find one so i hit a lampost instead

ReputationRep:
    Anyway looking towards the Barca game.. wouldnt mind a 0-0 draw for the 1st leg..dont want them getting an away goal becayse i could see it bing close

ReputationRep:
    What an irritatingly long piece of WUM. I am displeased.

ReputationRep:
    With the 15 warning points still swinging about, HP looks like the finished WUMarticle

ReputationRep:
    Gah, ******* database is making me look a hardened crim. Justice for the GEL One tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    What an irritatingly long piece of WUM. I am displeased.
    Welcome back Hubert WUM!

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

Won't be around for long tbh. Just popping in to say hello really.

ReputationRep:
    My, you do have a lot of warnings there :sexface:

Someone's been a naughty WUM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    :sexface:

Won't be around for long tbh. Just popping in to say hello really.
    Control yourself young WUM. Lie low then pounce at the opportune time for maximum destruction :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I've not been around for an age guys; ironically when I'm at home I have far less free time than at Uni. At the moment I seem to be spending two days away then a day at home. Plus I can only use the computer when neither of my parents are at home so they don't know I've worked out their password. :ninja:

Hoping for a good result tomorrow night, if we can go two goals clear at the Emirates I think it'll be ours to lose.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.