The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7260
Almunia :banghead:

Here's hoping for a clean sheet on Wednesday...
Love this
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/get-to-the-ground-early-for-barcelona-game-
If i see one empty seat i will complain and demand a ticket to the 2nd leg :wink:
Reply 7262
mini_lidi
Love this
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/get-to-the-ground-early-for-barcelona-game-
If i see one empty seat i will complain and demand a ticket to the 2nd leg :wink:

Oh no. :facepalm2:

The last time they sent out a message like that, they put out flags for everyone at the CL match against United last year. :facepalm:
Reply 7263
What is it with London clubs and that sort of nonsense :confused: I don't understand why it takes a club announcement to get fans to the ground on time and get them to support their team in a visual way.

I pray use don't get out the plastic flags again though :facepalm2:
I can understand asking them to get there early..but telling them how to dress etc.
Wouldnt be surprised if they brought in a strict dress-code and didnt allow anyone in that wasnt wearing red or white!!
Reply 7265
Came across this, made me lol - from the united loss a bit back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spJ8mql_a3c&feature=channel
meskell
What is it with London clubs and that sort of nonsense :confused: I don't understand why it takes a club announcement to get fans to the ground on time and get them to support their team in a visual way.

I pray use don't get out the plastic flags again though :facepalm2:

For the love of god please no. I don't want us turning into plastic chelsea fans :colonhash:
Reply 7267
Michelin Man
For the love of god please no. I don't want us turning into plastic chelsea fans :colonhash:

Please no! I actually like Arsenal :colonhash:
Michelin Man

The ship has sailed on that, I'm afraid.
Overmars
The ship has sailed on that, I'm afraid.

FML

:facepalm2:

I think i got angry and wrapped my flag around some lampost. It broke rather easily unsurprisingly. :colonhash:
JK_91
You actually took yours out? :rofl:

I wanted to hit a cockney manc across the head with it. I didn't find one so i hit a lampost instead :colonhash:
Anyway looking towards the Barca game.. wouldnt mind a 0-0 draw for the 1st leg..dont want them getting an away goal becayse i could see it bing close
What an irritatingly long piece of WUM. I am displeased.
Reply 7273
With the 15 warning points still swinging about, HP looks like the finished WUMarticle
Gah, ******* database is making me look a hardened crim. Justice for the GEL One tbfh.
Reply 7275
Hubert Poo
What an irritatingly long piece of WUM. I am displeased.

Welcome back Hubert WUM!
[scroll]:sexface:[/scroll]

Won't be around for long tbh. Just popping in to say hello really.
Reply 7277
My, you do have a lot of warnings there :sexface:

Someone's been a naughty WUM
Hubert Poo
[scroll]:sexface:[/scroll]

Won't be around for long tbh. Just popping in to say hello really.

Control yourself young WUM. Lie low then pounce at the opportune time for maximum destruction :sexface:
Sorry I've not been around for an age guys; ironically when I'm at home I have far less free time than at Uni. At the moment I seem to be spending two days away then a day at home. Plus I can only use the computer when neither of my parents are at home so they don't know I've worked out their password. :ninja:

Hoping for a good result tomorrow night, if we can go two goals clear at the Emirates I think it'll be ours to lose.

Latest