The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jeppaloth
You play Elvis before games :coma:

It's part of a reasonably half arsed attempt to create an Anfield type singalong. Quite a few hate it. Personally, I think it's a nice choice.

It's not stirring as YNWA is, but tbh what else is? It can be ******* terrifying and utterly awesome at times.

We have to go our own way, and a bit of the King is at least affectionate.
Reply 101
emanuel_arsenalfc
anyone know where i can get commentary on the game???? 5live and sports extra are doing utd and chelsea..

Same. I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying to revise for French and I wanted this in the background :frown:
Reply 102
Hubert Poo
At the end of the evening when we've been bobblebundled into the back of a dodgy looking black van by a man with eight breasts and a Spanish accent, we may need to find comfort in one another.

Biting is something I would demand. :sexface:

God Kuyt looks disgusting. My choccy bar tasted like utter **** just then. Get him the **** off my television. OMG.

:sexface:

Oh really? :colone:
We've already looked ****** up at a set piece. So ya, rly. :sexface:

Lucky girl. :sexface:
natty_d
Same. I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying to revise for French and I wanted this in the background :frown:

i knowww..i got work to be doing now..why are they concentrating on everton and chelsea..chelsea are going to win that easy..
Reply 105
Maxi yellow card there. Nice hoofing from Skrtel :rolleyes:
RobbieC
Maxi yellow card there. Nice hoofing from Skrtel :rolleyes:

First major foul from the "made of bits of body and I'd rape a nun GRRRRRRRRR" Kurganbundle on ten minutes.

Slow night.
Reply 107
My stream died :sigh:
Big no no dude . . .

Anyway, it's pretty quiet. Nasri's got a problem with his head.

No ****.
Reply 109
It's alive :teeth:

I'll delete my other post if the no no is that major :wink:
Reply 110
Liverpool running into us and kicking us. Destroying the game.

We need a goal to make them realise this is football.
Indeed. Foretold from long ago, Arsene Wenger is - The AntiBundle. I bet he's got tattoos of three interlocking triangles on his scalp.

Meskell - just don't do it now you know kk? :p:

What the heck are United doing? Crazy stuff.
Reply 112
By the way, if anyone wants to watch the game PM me and I'll give you "directions" to a "pub" thats showing the game free of charge.
Reply 113
Oh my they are trying the pinball machine. Sickening.
:rolleyes:

Ridiculous.
Reply 115
How nasri get injured?
Reply 116
A headbutt from Skrtel probably.
Reply 117
Rosicky is on :teeth:
Smacked his head. Just a little dazed I suspect. No legs and arms all over the place or anything.
You lot are as soft as the players.

Sickening?

Team playing to kick Arsenal to pieces? There's a surprise. Never seen that in the last 4 years.

Latest