The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RobbieC
They are, but they don't want to give us penalties, because unlike Rooney... when our player goes down with any level of ease a national hate campaign begins. Maybe everyone needs to be a bit more impartial and English players need to be treated the same as the scummy foreigners?

Never knew Bennett was an Arsenal fan.
Reply 1361
I quite like the Elvis... after hating it at first.
Reply 1362
Generally I agree, regardless of the pun :facepalm2:

However, I think if people actually got into the song and we had a stadium full of our good selves (especially with my perfect pitch :awesome:) we'd be rocking n' rollin' that ****.
TWOY has potential. Should stick with it IMO.
If we're going to change, lets Arsenal it up a bit.

:gfight:

FFS that's messed up my recommendations on youtube.
Reply 1365
Overmars

:gfight:

FFS that's messed up my recommendations on youtube.
Oh Overmars... that's got to be the worst petshop boys song evvar :colondollar:
I preferred it when they used to play fatboy slim or kasabian tbh. There was a big build up in them so the atmosphere used to be quite good by the time kick off came around. PS anyone watching the Blackburn game? The snow is proper crazy!
Nothing beats the liquidator tbh.
Reply 1368
What?! :lolwut:
Reply 1369
You can borrow YNWA if you want.
Reply 1370
JK_91
Ye, Celtic seem to like letting others use it, I'm sure they wouldn't mind :wink:

Nice try. :biggrin:
Reply 1371
Singh_2
Nice try. :biggrin:
Carousel called, and they'd like their iffeminate showtune back plz.
JK_91
:rofl: Da da da da da da da da da da da da clap clap clap clap CHELSEA! :rofl:

Least it has a bit of history about it! Love a bit of ska music too, so it's excellent. :yep:
cfc1992
Nothing beats the liquidator tbh.

Tbph it reminds me of the Birdie Song.
Overmars

If we're going to have a set playlist, can we have Life Of Riley back again please? :yep:

I still think Impossible Dream should be the main song though. :dry:
JK_91
I agree tbh, apparently there was a vote before and it won but then they made it Elvis instead.

Trufax. :emo:

Nice to see Gazidis is true to his word on his promises to the fans if it happens, though I'm more concerned about the abomination of a shirt that is being mooted and we were promised wouldn't happen. I hated our Charlton shirt, I'll ******* despise it if we start wearing United colours.
JK_91
You seen this?

Aye, that's the one I'm talking about. Just because United fans have started wearing Norwich colours in a show of inbred solidarity, doesn't mean that we want to start messing with ours. Don't get me wrong, I liked the redcurrant Highbury one, it's probably my favourite, but enough with the 'commemorative' shirts now. We wear red with white sleeves, end of story. Thanks Ivan. :h:
Panthalic
Aye, that's the one I'm talking about. Just because United fans have started wearing Norwich colours in a show of inbred solidarity, doesn't mean that we want to start messing with ours. Don't get me wrong, I liked the redcurrant Highbury one, it's probably my favourite, but enough with the 'commemorative' shirts now. We wear red with white sleeves, end of story. Thanks Ivan. :h:

Apparently Gazidis has given his word that there will be white sleeves next year. We'll have to wait and see i guess. Apparently there's going to be a yellow away kit as well. The way it should be. I don't approve of us playing in tottenham colours and we never win the league when playing in blue. Fingers crossed that can change though.

New Post up. Review of the game yesterday. Commetns appreciated. http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/
Reply 1378
I want the clock end tbh :emo:

That shirt is boilk-worthy. Absolutely vile.
JK_91
The clock's back next season :biggrin:

I really hope the clock is above block 6. I wan't to be able to sing "we're the clock end"

Latest