Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

6'2 and 6'3 guys, How Much Do You Weigh (Poll) watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: At 6'2 6'3 You weigh?
    Less than 70kg
    15.32%
    70 to 80 kg
    26.13%
    80 to 88kg
    20.72%
    88kg
    7.21%
    88 to 95 kg
    8.11%
    95-110kg
    16.22%
    110kg+
    6.31%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)
    This is the most illogical post I've seen in a while. BMI is a comparison of weight and height, which you recommend, but you're also saying weight doesn't matter because you could be light or heavy and still be healthy what the **** I don't even
    BMI doesnt take into consideration muscle mass so arnold shwarzenegger would be classed as obese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yokel)
    Why do you want protein shake recommendations?
    Coz I'm a skinny bastad lool

I'm 6'4, weight 102kg at the moment, want to get to 107-110 and maintain it there

I'm 6ft2. Used to weigh 65kg about a month ago until I went on a bulk and now I'm 75kg.

ReputationRep:
    Upper end of 6'3 im about 16 1/2 stone which is 105kg ish.

Would call my self slightly over weight. But im still physically fit.

ReputationRep:
    6'2 and weigh 54kg...and some of you think you're skinny! Perfectly fit though, may not look it like! Matabolism is a joke.
    Just been ill for a week though, so I'll be about 57kg in no time, still bad obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wahaaaay)
    Coz I'm a skinny bastad lool
    So why would protein shakes help you? They're not magic, it's just protein, get some food down you.

ReputationRep:
    My teacher once told me your weight should be = your height - 110.

I don't know if it's right or not ..But anyways..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottG)
    6'2 and weigh 54kg...and some of you think you're skinny! Perfectly fit though, may not look it like! Matabolism is a joke.
    Just been ill for a week though, so I'll be about 57kg in no time, still bad obviously.
    you sure your 54Kg? thats 8.5stone
    my 5'3 ex-gf weighs that much and your as tall as me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deploythecowcatcher)
    you sure your 54Kg? thats 8.5stone
    my 5'3 ex-gf weighs that much and your as tall as me...
    Yeah I am sure. Come to Scunthorpe and I will show you lol. I'm about 8stone 10. 9 on a good day fully dressed, wet through.

ReputationRep:
    6,2" between 95-100 haven't weighed myself in over a week but I'm in-between somewhere =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flav)
    6,2" between 95-100 haven't weighed myself in over a week but I'm in-between somewhere =]
    i take it thats flab?

ReputationRep:
    87kg right now, lost 3kg due to exam stress. Need to get back up to 90kg, maybe more. I'm 6"2' btw.

ReputationRep:
    i take it thats flab?
    yup my body fat % was 27% last time i did. weighed myself this morning (bad time to do it i know ) and i was exactly 100, which isn't bad as i was 128kg before last summer and starting back at the gym march febuary 23rd when i get back to work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    I'm 6'4, weight 102kg at the moment, want to get to 107-110 and maintain it there
    Damn man, I used to be 100 kg really struggle to keep there (6'4 also) , whats you bf %?

(Original post by Dnator)
    Damn man, I used to be 100 kg really struggle to keep there (6'4 also) , whats you bf %?

I'm pretty lean, not really any visible fat..

I have been lifting for a good few years now, so steady bulking and increase in lean muscle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    I'm pretty lean, not really any visible fat..

I have been lifting for a good few years now, so steady bulking and increase in lean muscle
    Im stilll (been stuck here for nearly a year ) hovering around the 97 kg mark..getting stronger but no bigger despite shoving endless amounts of chicken/fish/chicken down my throat :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    despite shoving endless amounts of chicken/fish/chicken down my throat :p:
    lol, describes my situation and probabaly a lot of guys our height bulking quite well)

ReputationRep:
    6 foot 8 and 69KG.

ReputationRep:
    lol, describes my situation and probabaly a lot of guys our height bulking quite well)
    Gotta love chicken

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 21, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.