The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx
This is the most illogical post I've seen in a while. BMI is a comparison of weight and height, which you recommend, but you're also saying weight doesn't matter because you could be light or heavy and still be healthy what the **** I don't even

BMI doesnt take into consideration muscle mass so arnold shwarzenegger would be classed as obese.
Reply 21
yokel
Why do you want protein shake recommendations?

Coz I'm a skinny bastad lool
I'm 6'4, weight 102kg at the moment, want to get to 107-110 and maintain it there :smile:
Reply 23
I'm 6ft2. Used to weigh 65kg about a month ago until I went on a bulk and now I'm 75kg.
Reply 24
Upper end of 6'3 im about 16 1/2 stone which is 105kg ish.

Would call my self slightly over weight. But im still physically fit.
Reply 25
6'2 and weigh 54kg...and some of you think you're skinny! Perfectly fit though, may not look it like! Matabolism is a joke.
Just been ill for a week though, so I'll be about 57kg in no time, still bad obviously.
Reply 26
Wahaaaay
Coz I'm a skinny bastad lool

So why would protein shakes help you? They're not magic, it's just protein, get some food down you.
Reply 27
My teacher once told me your weight should be = your height - 110.

I don't know if it's right or not ..But anyways..
ScottG
6'2 and weigh 54kg...and some of you think you're skinny! Perfectly fit though, may not look it like! Matabolism is a joke.
Just been ill for a week though, so I'll be about 57kg in no time, still bad obviously.

you sure your 54Kg? thats 8.5stone
my 5'3 ex-gf weighs that much and your as tall as me...
Reply 29
deploythecowcatcher
you sure your 54Kg? thats 8.5stone
my 5'3 ex-gf weighs that much and your as tall as me...

Yeah I am sure. Come to Scunthorpe and I will show you lol. I'm about 8stone 10. 9 on a good day fully dressed, wet through.
Reply 30
6,2" between 95-100 haven't weighed myself in over a week but I'm in-between somewhere =]
Flav
6,2" between 95-100 haven't weighed myself in over a week but I'm in-between somewhere =]

i take it thats flab?
Reply 32
87kg right now, lost 3kg due to exam stress. Need to get back up to 90kg, maybe more. I'm 6"2' btw.
Reply 33
deploythecowcatcher
i take it thats flab?

yup my body fat % was 27% last time i did. weighed myself this morning (bad time to do it i know :tongue:) and i was exactly 100, which isn't bad as i was 128kg before last summer and starting back at the gym march febuary 23rd when i get back to work :smile:
Reply 34
commandant
I'm 6'4, weight 102kg at the moment, want to get to 107-110 and maintain it there :smile:

Damn man, I used to be 100 kg really struggle to keep there (6'4 also) , whats you bf %?
Dnator
Damn man, I used to be 100 kg really struggle to keep there (6'4 also) , whats you bf %?

I'm pretty lean, not really any visible fat..

I have been lifting for a good few years now, so steady bulking and increase in lean muscle :smile:
Reply 36
commandant
I'm pretty lean, not really any visible fat..

I have been lifting for a good few years now, so steady bulking and increase in lean muscle :smile:

Im stilll (been stuck here for nearly a year ) hovering around the 97 kg mark..getting stronger but no bigger despite shoving endless amounts of chicken/fish/chicken down my throat :p:
Dnator
despite shoving endless amounts of chicken/fish/chicken down my throat :p:

lol, describes my situation and probabaly a lot of guys our height bulking quite well)
Reply 38
6 foot 8 and 69KG.
Reply 39
deploythecowcatcher
lol, describes my situation and probabaly a lot of guys our height bulking quite well)

Gotta love chicken

Latest