The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maybe, but you know it's supposedly healthier to eat a little many times a day as opposed to few full meals, so I'm sure you're fine :smile:
Reply 2
Could just be exam stress/waiting for the result stress. Im not hungry at the mo and all Ive had since 8am yesterday to now is a slice of bread
Reply 3
Eat some more now that you're full, then eat some more again, its not hard. Do it until you're sick if necessary.
imasillynarb
Eat some more now that you're full, then eat some more again, its not hard. Do it until you're sick if necessary.

No.
Reply 5
Well, stop ****ing complaining about not eating then.
imasillynarb
Well, stop ****ing complaining about not eating then.

When the hell did I say that? Jesus Christ pay attention, I'm complaining about getting full so easily.
Reply 7
Yeh, as in, you would prefer if you didn't get full so easily, as in, you'd prefer if you could eat more.
imasillynarb
Yeh, as in, you would prefer if you didn't get full so easily, as in, you'd prefer if you could eat more.

^o)
Reply 9
HearTheThunder
I've just eaten 5 marshmallows and I'm full. I also find it difficult beyond all proportions to just finish a regular meal without feeling sick.

What's going on?! Do I have like a miniature stomach or something?

meh toast em only way to eat those things :wink:
Reply 10
Unless you're skinny, don't worry. Try to eat a little more at every meal.
Reply 11
I only had one meal yesterday, reminds me
HearTheThunder
I've just eaten 5 marshmallows and I'm full. I also find it difficult beyond all proportions to just finish a regular meal without feeling sick.

What's going on?! Do I have like a miniature stomach or something?

Same thing has been happening to me lately. I feel sick after everything I eat. In the morning I am full of energy but after I eat something I feel tired and sick.
Reply 13
It's probbably stess hun :hugs: I haven't been eating well either even though I'm hungry the thought of food... :puke:
Reply 14
Are you not eating regularly?? Your stomach shrinks somewhat if you dont eat for long periods. Don't eat too quickly, and don't make yourself sick, that's not healthy.

If you often feel lethargic and sleepy, maybe you should see your doctor.
Reply 15
gradually build up the amount u eat at each meal u need to stretch your stomach out . never go too long without eating as fasting shrinks your stomach even more even if u dont feel u want food - try have bland stuff like toast etc as it will make u feel less sick than rich stuff ie marshmallows
don't drink as much water and stuf. i'm the same resently then i realised due to the heat i was drinkings alot of water
mmmmm marshmellows!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 18
On wednesday me and my friends toasted marshmallows in a forest [because we're weird like that] and I had 6 cookies with toasted marshmallows sandwiched between them. Still shocked I ate it. Unprecedented for me.
Reply 19
red_roadkill
On wednesday me and my friends toasted marshmallows in a forest [because we're weird like that] and I had 6 cookies with toasted marshmallows sandwiched between them. Still shocked I ate it. Unprecedented for me.

*drools*
Sounds absolutely gorgeous.

Latest

Trending

Trending