The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Impossible...no camera can hope to capture the enormousness and grandure of my willy, it just wouldn't fit the screen :biggrin:
some photos of me out there and possibly a video by an ex, but ive not found it haha
If you let any naughty materials with your face in them roam free on the internet then you are an idiot
Deamo
No, never uploaded anything. But have filmed myself and my boyfriend having sex. =)

He let me have all evidence.
Haha. xDDD

Yeah...he duplicated it.

I look forward to seeing your flesh on my screen in all its glory.

- 21 inch HD monitor
- £400s worth of graphics card

:sexface:
Reply 24
thejonsmith
Ah yeah man, I've seen 'em!

"Big Chicks, Tiny Dicks" :laugh: :p:

Dats da one :ahee:
nope!! i don't even think my bf would make one but if we did i wouldn't post it
Addzter
I'd definitely do it if my face wasn't in it. How awesome would it be to have people pleasure themselves over you? :ahee:

This!
A_master
There are already 3 of me circulating :ninja:

Oooh go on link me. And if one ever goes up of me I'll link you back.
Reply 28
A_master
There are already 3 of me circulating :ninja:

G8D
:ninja:

Links to the sites, please :biggrin:
Reply 29
thejonsmith
Yeah, the other one had its own site (onemanonejar) and now I think about it, you look a lot like that guy from the "Mr Hands" video... :hmm:

Glad you got off on dem :perv:
Never uploaded/had someone upload a sex tape of me, although I did send an ex some dirty pictures before so no doubt they'll probably be somewhere online now that we (quite messily) broke up...
Reply 31
tropical-twist3
Oooh go on link me. And if one ever goes up of me I'll link you back.

You can have the real thing bbz :perv:

vonniegee
Links to the sites, please :biggrin:

One for one?
thejonsmith
Yeah, the other one had its own site (onemanonejar) and now I think about it, you look a lot like that guy from the "Mr Hands" video... :hmm:

What the **** is onemanonejar?

On second thought, no, just no...
Eclectic Styles
What the **** is onemanonejar?

On second thought, no, just no...

It's sick :afraid: (ont slang for good sick, real sick) Me and one of my bests mates watched it, although I didn't realise she was videoing our response. The snapshots from that are hilarious, but that video is seriously disturbing. Makes you clench your bum and wince just watching
I uploaded 5 of my ex and me. We used to use a swinging site to meet like minded people for sex so there's obviously naked pictures of me on the net too.

Not fussed really.
Reply 35
A_master

One for one?

Uh...sure. How about you send me your link first and I'll send you my non-existent one in return
tropical-twist3
It's sick :afraid: (ont slang for good sick, real sick) Me and one of my bests mates watched it, although I didn't realise she was videoing our response. The snapshots from that are hilarious, but that video is seriously disturbing. Makes you clench your bum and wince just watching

It's not the solo male equivelant of Two Girls, One Cup is it?
Eclectic Styles
It's not the solo male equivelant of Two Girls, One Cup is it?

no, I'd say it's worse becuase there's a **** load of blood involved, no poo or vomit though
Reply 38
vonniegee
Uh...sure. How about you send me your link first and I'll send you my non-existent one in return

We can change dis :sexface:
Reply 39
Addzter
I'd definitely do it if my face wasn't in it. How awesome would it be to have people pleasure themselves over you? :ahee:

^ This. I think it would be quite fun, but only if no one ever found out it was me. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending