The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A_master
It's always the same :wink:

vonniegee
Do I get to dress up as Catwoman or Wonder Woman? This deal just keeps getting better and better.

Graaa...

My goodness man, you got it goin' on! Heh oh! :wink2:

But seriously, this chick looks like she's in to the kinky stuff- bit of cosplay and all that :sexface:

Hey, I just thought of something rawwww....you and Bish `co-staring` with Tucking Fypo as director (he probably would, actually)...aww man, this chick won't have a chance...:yep::woo:
death.drop
It's not something I'd do. (though there are photos of my boobs on an educational type site)

A video that had me naked in it was taken without my permission was uploaded without my permission. My ex saw it on a site and let me know so I sent an email to the company who run the site explaining that it's illegal activity and was both taken and uploaded without my permission but I've heard nothing back.
It's made me realise quite how difficult it is if you ever want something taken down.

Tell them you were underage when it was made and they'll remove it as quickly as possible (most probably).

Anyway, yes, I would. Although I wouldn't want my face or anything identifiable in it at all... which might be a tad difficult! Completely anonymous and uploaded to some website though - fine. If it can be proved it's me = not fine. Apart from that I don't see an issue. :smile:
Anonymous
Tell them you were underage when it was made and they'll remove it as quickly as possible (most probably).
I was and I did, I haven't even had an email back. I've been considering going to citizens advice but it's quite an emotional issue.
Thanks for the suggestion though :smile:
Reply 63
vonniegee
Do I get to dress up as Catwoman or Wonder Woman? This deal just keeps getting better and better.

I think it's only fair if it's Storm from X men.
Reply 64
Wh.. WHY would I do that? It makes no sense. Would you eat a barrel of soap?
tropical-twist3
What worries me is that it wasn't frantic enough tbh, he seemed far too relaxed. Surely the first thing you do is call an ambulance, that could kill you!

Is it possible to unwatch things?

Eeeeeewww
Reply 66
Had a previous gf who agreed to let me film/take photos and upload them. Unfortunatly she had to go and get herself dumped before I got my new digi camera ordered :P
Never, I'd never even allow permission of being taped. I think for guys it's less harmful.
death.drop
It's not something I'd do. (though there are photos of my boobs on an educational type site)

A video that had me naked in it was taken without my permission was uploaded without my permission. My ex saw it on a site and let me know so I sent an email to the company who run the site explaining that it's illegal activity and was both taken and uploaded without my permission but I've heard nothing back.
It's made me realise quite how difficult it is if you ever want something taken down.

Is that what the guy taking the pictures told you?
Sure, but I'd never put non-anonymous nudes on the internet so no face.
Reply 70
mau5
I think it's only fair if it's Storm from X men.

Whatever works for you, baby.
Reply 71
No way, I have quite unique tattoos so...
Also, the idea of people watching me **** and possibly ******* off to it does not appeal.
Moe Lester
Is that what the guy taking the pictures told you?

haha, no. I took the photo and I sent it in to the site. It's hardly **** worthy.
thejonsmith
Yeah, the other one had its own site (onemanonejar) and now I think about it, you look a lot like that guy from the "Mr Hands" video... :hmm:

I didn't know what "Mr Hands" was, so went on wiki...

"Kenneth Pinyan, American who engaged in sexual activities with horses".

That's a nice thing to be known for. :yep: My curiousity has led me to watch this and other "one" videos. I don't know what's wrong with some people. The only one I haven't watched is the 1guy3hammers video. I wish you could erase things from memory.
Reply 74
HARRY PUTAH
I dunno bout you son but I don't want manjuice spilled on my body/face.

yeah, PETA called, they are looking for you.

Yea, but he has.

You crack me up! :lol:
Doodahdoo
I've sent a video of me to my (now ex) boyfriend when we were in a LDR, but not uploaded anything directly to the internet.

*Waits for Doodahdoo to make a thread on her Ex posting her sextape over the interweb*
Deamo
No, never uploaded anything. But have filmed myself and my boyfriend having sex. =)

He let me have all evidence.
Haha. xDDD

that's what YOU think
death.drop

Useless without link.

on a serious note, was your face in it?
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']some photos of me out there and possibly a video by an ex, but ive not found it haha

And you are pleased about not finding it because?

Doesn't mean it is not out there.

God, this stupid teenage sex tape epidemic is wider spread (note pun) than I initially thought.
SmackCracklePop
Never uploaded/had someone upload a sex tape of me, although I did send an ex some dirty pictures before so no doubt they'll probably be somewhere online now that we (quite messily) broke up...

lol.

Love it.

Latest

Trending

Trending