The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thejonsmith
I may have to locate it. Malcolm X always needs to also be seen in the context of the Nation of Islam and thus his conversion to being a Muslim as well though! It influenced his beliefs afterwards in that he no longer saw it as a purely black struggle. Thought, he's still a figurehead of Black Power, of course.

Cornel is prolific but yes I agree his [Malcolm X] transformation after Mecca was extraordinary with the struggle now focused for equal rights for all Americans though we [African Americans] always will claim him as our own. :smile: Sorry to derail the thread, I just wanted to comment on your avatar since I've seen it a lot.
I would hate being on the internet :P
Reply 102
vonniegee
Of course, for a small fee.

a positive rep is enough...

though I'm pretty sure most people here are quite curious of whether people would **** over them or not XDDDDD
Reply 103
vonniegee
Whatever works for you, baby.

:sexface:

A_master must be allowed to ''Spiderman'' you, it's part of the script.
Wesker115
I haven't btw, but am curious, has anyone on here uploaded videos of themselves having sex onto the internet?
What was your reasons for this? Did it make your relationship better or worse?
Would anyone do it if your face was obscured? Or is it an absolute no go?

On another note has anyone been uploaded without your permission? What was the fallout?

To be fair, if I had made a video in an anonymous room, and nobody could see our faces then I wouldn't mind too much if it was uploaded online.
No.
Reply 106
Yeah i would, because it's cool.
No :unsure:
tropical-twist3
Hmmmm, I'll be honest, I'm curious :ninja: But I dunno if I'd be up for watching him die. Maybe too far. :no:

So how'd it kill him? internal bleeding? Or did the horse stamp on him or something? SUrely he could have disengaged before the stallion got too carried away?

I remember it vividly. He stuck lots of little things on his... sac to make it look like a mare (:s-smilie:), then there was someone else who sort of guided it in, the the horse did his thing, then he went too far, and Mr. Hands just... grunted really.

He died of peritonitis.
No. I'd never do that. Once had a bad experience with a guy (we never slept together but I got naked etc) where he started being really nasty and domineering so I got dressed and left and he was calling me a bitch. When I got home he wouldn't stop calling me telling me he was going to kill me. Then when I still ignored him he sent me an email saying if I didn't become his girlfriend he'd put the video he secretly made of me up online.

Moral of the story: don't meet people off of the internetz.
Reply 110
holy mother of god.
of course not! lol...
just wonder if i did that then mum found it out (from a friend, etc) she must have killed me the next day.

well its not a secret that we ALL have sex with our partners, i think your mum knows too heh lol,
but, eww... we aint animal eh? lol

maybe just video it then keep it for me and him
Reply 111
katebushfan
No. I'd never do that. Once had a bad experience with a guy (we never slept together but I got naked etc) where he started being really nasty and domineering so I got dressed and left and he was calling me a bitch. When I got home he wouldn't stop calling me telling me he was going to kill me. Then when I still ignored him he sent me an email saying if I didn't become his girlfriend he'd put the video he secretly made of me up online.

Moral of the story: don't meet people off of the internetz.

hahah

cool story bro!

Latest

Trending

Trending