Ham22
you make me physically sick.

Please don't be sick ...
Reply 81
Ham22
you make me physically sick.

to me?
Reply 82
Theres nothing wrong with being short!. I"m 5ft and I love it. The majority of my family are/were short, cant change it anyway.

I somehow dont think either of my boys are going to be short though, my 11 year old is already 5ft, 4.5 inches tall and his 13yr old brother is 5ft,2 inches tall.
Adonis
to me?

lol at your f'book picture.

Gave me a good chuckle.
Reply 84
Adonis
Seriously.

Have people just stopped caring about being fat now? and want to focus on their height and not waistline?

I've just seen tons of threads about this the past few days and it can all be summed up in one simple line;

NO-ONE CARES !!!

and as I've said it before - people only dislike short people in that they hate people who have a thing against the world for being short, and oh woe is me, I'm short (when often, they are just below average)

and it's mostly men doing the complaining, it's like sheesh

and then you get the women who moan (girls who are like 5'3 - that's not short, my ex was 4'9 that is short) why? petite is awesome. you can fit in suitcases like my friend

but I digress.

I agree that complaining is really stpid, and that's its annoying when people make numerous threads about it.
However it does suck when you have a 6ft brother who sings "Go Shorty" just cos I'm 5ft. Also when sisters 5 yrs younger (yr 7) are the same height as you.
So I agree that it's stupid to make threads about it, but I guess sometimes people have reasons for disliking their height (or lack of)
Reply 85
Adonis
What annoys me, is how others care about my height more than I do?

I'm just below average for UK people [5'8]

and I've had a few comments from tall guys who are like, ohh .. sucks to be you, or whatever, and I'm like - how??!! It's never effected me in a negative way

It must be hard though, really?
Reply 86
Dnator
It must be hard though, really?

why would you think that
Reply 87
Adonis
why would you think that

Can't clean the ceiling without having to use a chair?
Reply 88
Annie72
Theres nothing wrong with being short!. I"m 5ft and I love it. The majority of my family are/were short, cant change it anyway.

I somehow dont think either of my boys are going to be short though, my 11 year old is already 5ft, 4.5 inches tall and his 13yr old brother is 5ft,2 inches tall.

They probably aren't going to be tall
Dnator

My cielings are just shy of 3 and a half meters (and 3 meters in my uni accomadation).

How low are your cielings?
Reply 90
Dnator

I'm struggling to think of reasons why you'd need to clean ceilings tbh ...
Reply 91
DeanK22
My cielings are just shy of 3 and a half meters (and 3 meters in my uni accomadation).

How low are your cielings?

Firstly, let us remember that I comes before E except after C . And it was obviously a joke, but let us assume that my arm adds a metre to my height making me able to just clean a 3 metre high ceiling if I stood on my toes and stretched (In practise my arm probably adds less than a metre), though you would obviously use an implement, which would no doubt add a few inches to your cleaning potential.
I'm very tall and have no success with women. Height means ****.
tomheppy
I'm very tall and have no success with women. Height means ****.

You're barely 6 foot Tom !!
DeanK22
You're barely 6 foot Tom !!

And why would you think that? I'm about 6 foot 2.
tomheppy
And why would you think that? I'm about 6 foot 2.

you sed a while ago - or someone did when you were talking about getting a new style.
DeanK22
you sed a while ago - or someone did when you were talking about getting a new style.

I don't remember ever saying that and I don't no anybody on this forum IRL so don't know where you got that idea. Also do you remember everything everybody has ever said!?
tomheppy
I don't remember ever saying that and I don't no anybody on this forum IRL so don't know where you got that idea. Also do you remember everything everybody has ever said!?

I just seem to not forget alot of things.
Reply 98
Ham22
personally, im more interested in the person, but when the guy is shorter than me, i get this 'motherly' feeling towards them, which isn't sexy at all, and it puts me off. Boyishness just isn't attractive, and i would think most (mature- i.e out of school) women would feel the same, that's why short can be unattractive. Of course it's all relative, my 'unacceptable short' is going to be different from anothers'.

I just can't stand this arrogant stance by some men that 'it really dosn't matter at all for men what they look like in regards to how women see them', when they will quite happy draw up a list as long as your arm of points that their potential partners must meet for them to find them attractive. Taller men are generally considered more attractive by women, shorter is going to be less attractive, but it's not the beginning and end of attractiveness.

Way to contradict yourself there. Good job.

Latest

Trending

Trending