The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I'll be starting Industrial Economics so I'll more than likely be in some of your lectures ^_^. Havn't sorted out my accomodation, wanted BGP for the social reasons you've mentioned but they've all been booked, now I'm considering Raleigh but I'm still not sure; don't want to miss out :s-smilie:.. I really should of applied earlier.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Haha cool, dayum yeah you have left it abit late, ah well hope you get somewhere alright.
i'm going catered just thought itd be easier and i'd end up wasting all my money on random **** hah, so where abouts you from then?
eaasy
Haha cool, dayum yeah you have left it abit late, ah well hope you get somewhere alright.
i'm going catered just thought itd be easier and i'd end up wasting all my money on random **** hah, so where abouts you from then?

I'm near Birmingham but not actually from Birms :p: You?
Reply 4
Leeds! can't wait to move down to Notts, if I get AAB that is, if not Birmingham is my insurance hah
doing this in sept 2010! but gonna be in jubilee... i applied accommodation way too late :frown:
Reply 6
hah dayum, good to see atleast 2 people are doing the same course!
Reply 7
I'll most probably be doing FAM at Notts Uni this Sept :smile: .
I haven't decided on accommodation yet though.
Mikaila
I'll most probably be doing FAM at Notts Uni this Sept :smile: .
I haven't decided on accommodation yet though.

I think you decide after and if you miss your offer.
Reply 9
I am doing FAM this year :biggrin: 10/11. Really excited and looking forward to it. I'm a local So if anyone needs help getting around or anything then hollar at me :biggrin:.

Latest

Trending

Trending