The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Kreuzuerk
WYou should probably think about the consequence of your actions before following them through, in my opinion.

Yeah, probably.

Its not something I would do habitually, I was just pointing out that in some instances it could be amusing.

And anyway, this is what the OP is facing.
TheKlassicsKid
I am so fcuking sick of seeing the word rah

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes? Happy? Your mum is good in bed.
ManiaMuse
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes? Happy? Your mum is good in bed.

Enjoy serfdom, fool
Kash:)
Hahahahahahaha :rofl:

Ok!!! :smile: not going to lie this made me laugh but honestly its not that funny!! Its the norm thing to do!! Hahaha I sounded like suchhhh a looser!!!
Reply 144
Oldernotwiser
No no play really loud classical music. It causes an adverse reaction in the brain of the chav underclass as it is too challenging for them to compute and process. They are used to the repetitive beat of Cascada or similar.

Ooohhh fair point, however i think there are some musical riffs in screamo/ death metal which would confuse them as well... im sure it would still put them off...

I'm sure you could get some anti chav group to move them, there should be an official task force for it :rolleyes: :yep: :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending