The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
juliusthemonkey
hm i know what u mean about the 17th, im considering dropping of a few bits and pieces earlier in the week because it is no way going to fit n itll b so busy on 17th! i probably will be bringing up a tv but i tihnk uve gotta get ur own tv licence cause thats what my bro had2 do at uni when he was sharing a flat with one other person, tho i tihnk a lot of ppl leave it till the last minute until u get a warning hehe :biggrin: the internet charges r a bit much too....we r students! grrr

awww and here was me thinking it was a money saver! never mind- thank god for overdrafts! i might see you during the pre intro week then :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
tetty
awww and here was me thinking it was a money saver! never mind- thank god for overdrafts! i might see you during the pre intro week then :smile:

u thought internet was a money saver? i have no idea about it, but my brother said its way tooo much...! ye definatli see u soon :smile:
Reply 22
juliusthemonkey
u thought internet was a money saver? i have no idea about it, but my brother said its way tooo much...! ye definatli see u soon :smile:

nooooooo lol not the internet! thats a pain in the ass! i meant the tv license!
tetty
nooooooo lol not the internet! thats a pain in the ass! i meant the tv license!

ohh sorri, am not with it! ye licence is annoying, specialli when it seems we all have2 have our own one! its ridiculous....
Reply 24
When do we have to pay for our internet etc and when will it be connected? My laptop arrived today :biggrin: Yay Tetty move in early! COMPANY POUR MOI!!
Reply 25
babynessontoast
When do we have to pay for our internet etc and when will it be connected? My laptop arrived today :biggrin: Yay Tetty move in early! COMPANY POUR MOI!!

Once we're there i think you can collect a registering pack for your computer/ laptop and do it online... thats what i think lol. I actually want to move in early- but my parents work and are moaning about driving up in rush hour. personally i just think they're going miss their lovely daughter too much!
Reply 26
tetty
Once we're there i think you can collect a registering pack for your computer/ laptop and do it online... thats what i think lol. I actually want to move in early- but my parents work and are moaning about driving up in rush hour. personally i just think they're going miss their lovely daughter too much!

My mums taking the day off work to take me lol...tell them other people in sheffield's parents CLEARLY love them much more because theyre sacrificing work for their children! or not...maybe you'll be getting on a train for that lol
Reply 27
babynessontoast
My mums taking the day off work to take me lol...tell them other people in sheffield's parents CLEARLY love them much more because theyre sacrificing work for their children! or not...maybe you'll be getting on a train for that lol

lol yup i would! ahhh well- i'll only be a couple of days behind you... you've got the advantage.. you'll know more people! i'll walk in and be like "aaggghhhhh!"
Reply 28
tetty
lol yup i would! ahhh well- i'll only be a couple of days behind you... you've got the advantage.. you'll know more people! i'll walk in and be like "aaggghhhhh!"

I'll just bring my twister quilt into the kitchen and we'll play that! ICEBREAKER!
babynessontoast
I'll just bring my twister quilt into the kitchen and we'll play that! ICEBREAKER!

hehe, sounds like fun...and ive decided ill most prob come up midweek to drop off some stuff anyway so probably see you then... :smile:
Reply 30
juliusthemonkey
hehe, sounds like fun...and ive decided ill most prob come up midweek to drop off some stuff anyway so probably see you then... :smile:

YAY!!! Now we need to find the other 5 people in our flat. Do either of u visit newstudent.org? there's a thread on there from a girl whos been to see her room at DC...and she said the wardrobe is HUGE and that theres a nice lounge and the kitchen and ensuites are lovely!
babynessontoast
YAY!!! Now we need to find the other 5 people in our flat. Do either of u visit newstudent.org? there's a thread on there from a girl whos been to see her room at DC...and she said the wardrobe is HUGE and that theres a nice lounge and the kitchen and ensuites are lovely!

no not been on new student, but what that girl says is great, i spoke2 someone yday who went to see a room and she said the wardrobes n ensuite n kitchens are tiny which made me feel so much better about being given DC! hehe hope its the 'huge' thats true cause i need space2 put all my stuff! I know, i wonder who the other5 ppl are, guess we'll jus have2 wait n see:smile:
Reply 32
Huge wardrobes?! woooohoooo :biggrin: a twister duvet? that sounds like great fun! i havent been on newstudent either... i wonder if theres an equal amount of girls and guys in our flat. I'm really excited about meeting everyone! Julius.. come up on wednesday to drop your stuff off- then we might bump into each other!
Reply 33
tetty
Huge wardrobes?! woooohoooo :biggrin: a twister duvet? that sounds like great fun! i havent been on newstudent either... i wonder if theres an equal amount of girls and guys in our flat. I'm really excited about meeting everyone! Julius.. come up on wednesday to drop your stuff off- then we might bump into each other!

or thursday? hint hint hint hint hint HINT (did u get that? lol)
Reply 34
babynessontoast
or thursday? hint hint hint hint hint HINT (did u get that? lol)

awwwwww i would if i could. wednesday my dads day off though :frown: im still tempted to move up that night though. im thinking on it
Reply 35
tetty
awwwwww i would if i could. wednesday my dads day off though :frown: im still tempted to move up that night though. im thinking on it

Then we can go out! Or order pizza! Or both!!
Reply 36
i'll see what can do! sounds good though :smile: random question... you dont know someone from mansfield called Ben Bray do you? hes a year older than us, spikeyish brown hair, green eyes?
Reply 37
tetty
i'll see what can do! sounds good though :smile: random question... you dont know someone from mansfield called Ben Bray do you? hes a year older than us, spikeyish brown hair, green eyes?

Nope :smile: I WANNA MOVE IN NOW! DC is so far from the Sociology dept! :frown:
Reply 38
babynessontoast
Nope :smile: I WANNA MOVE IN NOW! DC is so far from the Sociology dept! :frown:

i think i have a long walk too- im either in the law or Sociology department (or both) so yay.. will have someone to walk with. ahhh well will keep us fit!
Reply 39
tetty
i think i have a long walk too- im either in the law or Sociology department (or both) so yay.. will have someone to walk with. ahhh well will keep us fit!

Oooh i might be moving in a bit later now...dunno if I wanna wait til the sat tho

Latest

Trending

Trending