The Student Room Group
Im usually friendly with people. Then I invite them to do soemthing, new people met. Easy. If you're after new guy friends, just flash some boob, you'll easily have them.
Reply 2
I've found the easiest and quickest ways i ever meet people.. are through friends. So mutual friends. Just because you haver that link there already.
Ofcourse there are joining new clubs or sports , going to pub or clubs or whatever.. depends on age really.
But the mutual friends thing is just always easiest and flows easier :smile:. On a summer school a i met this kid.. went to his house party (didnt know anyone but him).. now just over a year later.. been going out with one of his friends for almost a year and i know literally the whole of their sixth form and actually get invited to more of their parties than my own friends because theres so many xD

It is also a lot easier if you have confidence. So i hope you have that :smile:
Alsssso.. lol.. any particular music.. tv.. sports etc taste you have can be used as a way in :smile:. Got to know another group of 4 or 5 kids cuz we all loved prodigy and i tagged along to a gig :smile:
Haha, right, mega clichéd here, but take up a new hobby/sport. I took up kickboxing a while ago, and have made the best friends ever from it - they're awesome and we have a right laugh!
So yes. start doing something new and interesting, be friendly, and voila! New friends :biggrin:
Reply 4
I would just go up to random people on the street and find out what kinda things they have - when I find out don't expect me to stop, either.
Rai
I would just go up to random people on the street and find out what kinda things they have - when I find out don't expect me to stop, either.

what kind of things they HAVE?! like what they have in their pockets?! i don't understand.
Tommyjw
I've found the easiest and quickest ways i ever meet people.. are through friends. So mutual friends. Just because you haver that link there already.
Ofcourse there are joining new clubs or sports , going to pub or clubs or whatever.. depends on age really.
But the mutual friends thing is just always easiest and flows easier :smile:. On a summer school a i met this kid.. went to his house party (didnt know anyone but him).. now just over a year later.. been going out with one of his friends for almost a year and i know literally the whole of their sixth form and actually get invited to more of their parties than my own friends because theres so many xD

It is also a lot easier if you have confidence. So i hope you have that :smile:
Alsssso.. lol.. any particular music.. tv.. sports etc taste you have can be used as a way in :smile:. Got to know another group of 4 or 5 kids cuz we all loved prodigy and i tagged along to a gig :smile:

ahh thanks :smile: yeahh like i've been doing that a lot recently.. friends of friends, but i really fancy some totally, utterly new people! haha
yeahh similar interests :smile: thanks
BeckysLover
Im usually friendly with people. Then I invite them to do soemthing, new people met. Easy. If you're after new guy friends, just flash some boob, you'll easily have them.

ha no im not too bothered about if i meet guys or girls tbh! haha
Reply 8
Rai

LOL
Reply 9
thisispuremadness
what kind of things they HAVE?! like what they have in their pockets?! i don't understand.

Yeah, I'd come for the money that they've earnt or the food that they've purchased on that day.
Reply 10
Real Talk
LOL

Have to get into altercations occasionally, they start on me and I don't know why, I feel the best tactic is to hit them in the eyes, unfortunately sometimes I get floored and end up staring into nowhere.
Rai
Yeah, I'd come for the money that they've earnt or the food that they've purchased on that day.

okay.. eh?!
BeckysLover

LOL

Latest

Trending

Trending